CLOSED: 1180 SSR / AUL points for rent / transfer starting at $17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracula

Not so scary
DVC Gold
Hello,

Once again we are looking to rent or transfer some points that we are not planning to use. We have:
- 135 Saratoga Springs points in the February 2022 use year at $17 per point;
- 125 Aulani points in the February 2022 use year at $18 per point;
300 Aulani points in the March 2022 use year at $18 per point (can borrow 700 more, if needed).

I am using a rental contract. Payment is accepted via Venmo or PayPal friends and family - shortly after reservation is done, or via a payment plan. Will be happy to check availability for you - let me know the dates, resort(s) and room type(s) you are interested in.

Last edited:
Looking for Aulani studio 3/6-3/11?
For your dates, 3/6-11, all studio types are available: standard 110 points, island gardens view 125 points, poolside gardens view 130 points, ocean view 145 points. If you decide to book, please send me a DM with your choice of room and guest info: names, address, email and tel numbers for all the adults, names and ages on day of check-in for all the children.

Hello!
Looking for a studio in WDW, 2 adults. Weeks are flexible. (Let me know if you would like me to narrow it down more first)
4/22-4/30 or 5/13-5/21 or 5/20-5/28
Top 3 (Open to suggestions also)
Boardwalk
Polynesian
BRV or CCV at Wilderness Lodge

Thank you in advance!

Hello!
Looking for a studio in WDW, 2 adults. Weeks are flexible. (Let me know if you would like me to narrow it down more first)
4/22-4/30 or 5/13-5/21 or 5/20-5/28
Top 3 (Open to suggestions also)
Boardwalk
Polynesian
BRV or CCV at Wilderness Lodge

Thank you in advance!
Sent you a PM.

Hello,

Once again we are looking to rent or transfer some points that we are not planning to use. We have:
- 920 Aulani points in the March 2022 use year at $18 per point.

I am using a rental contract. Payment is accepted via Venmo or PayPal friends and family - shortly after reservation is done, or via a payment plan. Will be happy to check availability for you - let me know the dates, resort(s) and room type(s) you are interested in.
Hey
Looking for April 13-16 2022 aulani
2 bedroom villa ocean view PM me thanks asap

Last edited:
Hello,

- 920 Aulani points in the March 2022 use year at $18 per point.

I am using a rental contract. Payment is accepted via Venmo or PayPal friends and family - shortly after reservation is done, or via a payment plan. Will be happy to check availability for you - let me know the dates, resort(s) and room
1180 points still available
Aulani April 13-16th 2022
2 bedroom ocean villa

Aulani April 13-16th 2022
2 bedroom ocean villa
Hello,
For your dates, a 2BR ocean view villa is available for 252 points. In order to complete a reservation we need to exchange PMs, which you would be able to do once you post 10 messages on DISBoards outside of the Rent/Trade board.

Hi, Dracula - I'm a fellow DVC member, looking for a transfer of Aulani points. I'm looking for between 68-85 points. Would this be possible on your end?

Hello,
For your dates, a 2BR ocean view villa is available for 252 points. In order to complete a reservation we need to exchange PMs, which you would be able to do once you post 10 messages on DISBoards outside of the Rent/Trade board.
Working on this now

Hello,
I think I’m now ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter