CLOSED 1124 Points for Rent, SSR, BWV, AKV, AUL, Exp 11/30/2021, $15 to $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Interested in a studio for 1 night Friday-sat July 16-17, bwv or akl preferred

What is available for October 2021 for Aulani? We were looking for 10 days but are willing to only do a few days since we know it may be hard to find enough points. Between 10/15-10/25, hopefully at least 3 nights at Aulani though. 5 adults so need at minimum a 1 bedroom. Thank you.

We are looking (2 adults) for any DVC Disney Resort June 19-21. Studio and view does not matter. Can be standard or specialty.

Is there any availability around Labor Day? 9/4-9/10 maybe.
we’d need more than one studio if so but I’m assuming zero open

Is there any availability around Labor Day? 9/4-9/10 maybe.
we’d need more than one studio if so but I’m assuming zero open

No studios. But if you need more than one studio, consider a 2BR.

SSR 2BR std 179 points
OKW 2BR 176 points.

Two deluxe studios at SSR would cost you 156 points anyways. It’s not that much more and you get a kitchen.

I am out of points to book that size of a reservation for you at $15pp, but it’s something to consider. I am willing to borrow from my future at $16pp if you are interested.

No studios. But if you need more than one studio, consider a 2BR.

SSR 2BR std 179 points
OKW 2BR 176 points.

Two deluxe studios at SSR would cost you 156 points anyways. It’s not that much more and you get a kitchen.

I am out of points to book that size of a reservation for you at $15pp, but it’s something to consider. I am willing to borrow from my future at $16pp if you are interested.

I’d prob need a grand villa if we did one room and I think those are over the budget. Is one available at SSR?

Do you have any points that can be transferred. May need approximately 30-35. Or a reservation in a 2 bedroom in SSR for sept 16, one night. Thank you

Last edited:
Looking for 1 night on 6/28 - 6/29/21. It looks like Beach club studio is open.

Poly studio 23 points

For such a small reservation, I will book if you if are willing to pay $16 per point, and in full up front without doing a contract. Basically just go by my reputation as I don’t want to spend the time to draw up a contract and track down future payments for a small reservation. I will of course send you the confirmation before you have to pay.

please dm if interested.

Do you have any points that can be transferred. May need approximately 30-35. Or a reservation in a 2 bedroom in SSR for sept 16, one night. Thank you

standard 29 points preferred 36 points.

For such a small reservation, I will book if you if are willing to pay $16 per point, and in full up front without doing a contract. Basically just go by my reputation as I don’t want to spend the time to draw up a contract and track down future payments for a small reservation. I will of course send you the confirmation before you have to pay.

please dm if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter