CLOSED 100+ Points, 48 to be used by July 31, 2019-$15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for a 3 night stay in 2019, any of these dates would be fine, short notice so I understand if nothing's available:
1/19-1/22
1/26-1/29
2/2-2/5
2/9-2/12
2/16-2/19

TIA
All those dates have no availability, except the Feb 2, has 2 nights at SSR, and Feb 16 has 3 nights at Kidani savanna view.

Im interested in a 6 night stay, preferably Check in Sunday and check out the following Saturday. Interested primarily in Poly, Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge. Looking for any week in April, May or June. Basic Studio.
There is availability for Poly April 21-27, and that's it for all the dates for those resorts! The occupancy rate at WDW DVC resorts is incredible.
Oh, I should note that I can only book up to the 7 month mark at those resorts, so anything beyond the 7 month mark, June 10, shows availability due to only owners at those resorts being able to book.

Hi there, do you have anything for March 28-31 for 6 adults?
Some studios and one bedroom units have 5 adult occupancy. 2 bedroom units have 8 or 9 adults. It would be cheaper for you to book 2 studios.
But FYI for your dates: 1 bedrooms are available at OKW, SSR, Kidani, BWV pool/garden view, and Boulder Ridge. Only SSR has a studio available.

Hi! I am looking for points to rent at BWV for a standard studio room for September 28-November 4th. Thank you for your help!

Hi! I am looking for points to rent at BWV for a standard studio room for September 28-November 4th. Thank you for your help!
First, I'm assuming you mean September 28, 2019-OCTOBER 4. If you're really looking to stay in WDW for 5 weeks I am very, very jealous.
If you mean Sept. of 2019, I can't book that as it is more than 7 months from today.
However, I can look for availability, and studios are available for that time. So you need to find a renter whose home resort is BWV.

Looking for 6/28 through 7/5/2019. Need a two bedroom. Very flexible on dates and resorts.
Thanks!

Looking for 6/28 through 7/5/2019. Need a two bedroom. Very flexible on dates and resorts.
Thanks!
Hi.
The good news is: there is availability at all resorts.
The bad news is: I don't have enough points available. For example, my home resort, the only one I could book those dates now, is 296 points. If you want another resort, you need an owner whose home resort is that resort, as owners can book at 11 months out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter