CLOSED 100+ Points, 48 to be used by July 31, 2019-$15

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlbarry

DIS Veteran
OKW is my home resort. I have 99 points available in current use year; 48 expire July 31, 2019 (unfortunately a friend canceled due to a medical emergency). I can also borrow points from my next use year.

do you still have points available to rent ? id like a studio for tomorrow evening 11/7 thank you in advance

do you still have points available to rent ? id like a studio for tomorrow evening 11/7 thank you in advance
Sorry to tell you that for a Wednesday, November 7 check in, with check out November 8, there are no studios at any WDW DVC resort!

Thank you for trying , im an hour away in Tampa , just didnt want to drive after a late night concert

Are there any avilable for Jan 29th - Dec 3rd? For just one studio
Did you mean January 29-FEBRUARY 3? Otherwise, that is a very long stay.
For Jan 29-Feb 3, there are no complete stays at any resort. Kidani has 3 nights, Saratoga Springs 2 nights.

Did you mean January 29-FEBRUARY 3? Otherwise, that is a very long stay.
For Jan 29-Feb 3, there are no complete stays at any resort. Kidani has 3 nights, Saratoga Springs 2 nights.
Oh my gosh I'm sorry I am tired and didn't realize my mistake, I meant November 29th

Oh my gosh I'm sorry I am tired and didn't realize my mistake, I meant November 29th
That's OK.
There is no availability for that time for studios, in any DVC resort. Just so you know for the future, trying to book Disney a few weeks out is pretty much impossible.

anything studio Jan 23-25? thank you
It's getting very difficult to get a room at WDW "only" two months out.
The Poly has 1 night available(January 23), and Saratoga Springs has 1 night available (also on January 23).

Hi!
Looking for a family of 5 from 1/31 to 2/2? Anything available for that time?
Thank you!

Hi!
Looking for a family of 5 from 1/31 to 2/2? Anything available for that time?
Thank you!
Just so you know for next time, it is getting increasingly difficult to book at WDW at the 3 month mark.
That being said, for a studio, there is no availability, other than 1 night on Feb. 1 at Saratoga Springs. Same thing with a 1 bedroom; a few resorts have 1 night.

Looking for a 3 night stay in 2019, any of these dates would be fine, short notice so I understand if nothing's available:
1/19-1/22
1/26-1/29
2/2-2/5
2/9-2/12
2/16-2/19

TIA

Im interested in a 6 night stay, preferably Check in Sunday and check out the following Saturday. Interested primarily in Poly, Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge. Looking for any week in April, May or June. Basic Studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter