CLOSED: 100 Points @ $15 to Rent/Transfer BLT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ludari

DIS Veteran
I have 100 Bay Lake Tower (BLT) Points available for rent/transfer - $15.00 pt. plus 3% Paypal fee. Use year is Sept 2018 for the 100 points. There is little to no availability from now until the end of December other than an occasional night here or there.

Thank you!

Hello , I'm looking at dates in August and everything needs 101 or 103 points for my dates. Can you stretch to just over 100? Thanks!

I'm interested in all 100 points. Can they be banked for use in January of 2020 or has the banking window closed?

I'm interested in all 100 points. Can they be banked for use in January of 2020 or has the banking window closed?

I could transfer these 100 points to you (if you are a DVC member) you should be able to bank them next year (2019) so you can use them in 2020. However if I was you I would wait until 2019 to look for points or at least confirm with DVC before we do the transfer.

I could transfer these 100 points to you (if you are a DVC member) you should be able to bank them next year (2019) so you can use them in 2020. However if I was you I would wait until 2019 to look for points or at least confirm with DVC before we do the transfer.
Ok. Thank you! I’ll hold off for now.

Are all 100 still available. I am interested in a transfer. Please let me know!

I’m looking to book my honeymoon from August 18-23 in a standard view studio at BLT. Is that available at this time?

Yes we are interested in some of your points. We would like a boardwalk studio which the calculator says we need 42 points .

Boardwalk
June 4-7 .3 nights .
Studio .
2 adults .
3 kids ..though they are adults by disney rules ..agaes 16,14,12 .

Thank you

We are looking for 78 transfer points, do you have any available?

I would prefer to transfer all points since I'm only allowed one transfer a year and 2018 is almost over so if I agree to the 78 it has to be done this year.

Yes we are interested in some of your points. We would like a boardwalk studio which the calculator says we need 42 points .

Boardwalk
June 4-7 .3 nights .
Studio .
2 adults .
3 kids ..though they are adults by disney rules ..agaes 16,14,12 .

Thank you

Sorry but those dates in a studio are not available at BWV only waitlist. If you are considering transferring 42 points let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter