• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 100-150 (AKL) points for rent just $7/pt -- use by 9/30/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

disdoit

Run Disney. Dis Do It.
DVC Gold
Due to a cancellation and some mismanagement on my part, I have points that expire on Sep 30, 2020. Whoops. I'm offering for just $7/pt (firm) with a minimum rental size of 100 points, and any resort can be booked, if available.

I’m an experienced renter (7+ years on disboards) and use a simple electronic rental agreement and accept payment via PayPal.

Please PM me and I'll be happy to check availability for you.

I don’t have PM capability yet. Could you please check a 1 bedroom at AK (savanna view) September 27-October 1? Any other 1 bedroom would be okay as long as it is for five people, AK is preferred.

I don’t have PM capability yet.
Very interested! Would prefer Poly or AKL studio from Sep 28-Oct 4th if available.

Last edited:
Interested on 1-bedroom villa at Beach Club 9/23-9/27 for 116 points

Disdoit, any chance we could book something tonight? Trying to lock in air fare. Thank you

I don’t have PM capability yet. Could you please check a 1 bedroom at AK (savanna view) September 27-October 1? Any other 1 bedroom would be okay as long as it is for five people, AK is preferred.
Available, and I think I have a PM from you, so glad you got that working!

I don’t have PM capability yet.
Very interested! Would prefer Poly or AKL studio from Sep 28-Oct 4th if available.
Sorry, last day of checkout would be 10/1 since the points expire 9/30.

I am looking for 16 points for BCV this Friday if you decide to go lower than 100 at some point. Thanks!

Due to a cancellation and some mismanagement on my part, I have points that expire on Sep 30, 2020. Whoops. I'm offering for just $7/pt (firm) with a minimum rental size of 100 points, and any resort can be booked, if available.

I’m an experienced renter (7+ years on disboards) and use a simple electronic rental agreement and accept payment via PayPal.

Please PM me and I'll be happy to check availability for you.
Is this still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter