CLOSED—82 Boardwalk points @ $20pp for transfer or rent after Feb. 1, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherylzw

Mouseketeer
Reserve your Boardwalk reservation at the 11 month window for 2023. $20 per point Can be transferred. Reservations after Feb. 1, 2023.

Longtime owner. References.

PM to discuss.
Cheryl

You need 10 posts to be able to PM or for me to PM you. Posts on this board don’t count. Go to the Technical Support board to get your 10 posts. Then click on my name on the left and you will be able to send me a PM. It may take a few hours once you have your 10 posts. Good luck. 😊

You need 10 posts to be able to PM or for me to PM you. Posts on this board don’t count. Go to the Technical Support board to get your 10 posts. Then click on my name on the left and you will be able to send me a PM. It may take a few hours once you have your 10 posts. Good luck. 😊
I did that part and I guess I need to wait 24 hrs as well. I see you live in Scranton, my brother lives in Pittston He used to live in Scranton so I imagine they are pretty close..

I did that part and I guess I need to wait 24 hrs as well. I see you live in Scranton, my brother lives in Pittston He used to live in Scranton so I imagine they are pretty close..
Not able to PM yet. Yes, Pittston is nearby. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheryl

Bump! Reserve points to increase chance of 2023 Boardwalk reservation @ 11 month window.

For new people who never stayed at the BWV before get a Boardwalk view room in the upper floors, you won’t be disappointed.

Hello! I know the 11 month mark for these dates isn't here yet, but it's very soon. I'd like a standard view studio at BWV from 2/7-2/12/2023 for 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 7 &3). Would you be able to check at the 11 month date? (Monday, March 7) Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter