"Close To My Heart"

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi. Has anyone been to a "Close To My Heart" scrapbooking party?I just got back from one and booked myself a party for Dec.1. Now I feel like making my own christmas cards.This gives me all new ideas to add to my scrapbooking pages. I even got a phone call from the host(my sister inlaw) and won the door prize. A pack of vellum stickers. :banana: :banana:

I have been to a few. I always enjoy going. I always feel energized afterwards!

Never been. My cousin is a CTMH consultant but she lives in Alaska, I live in MI. I do buy from her and I love their eyelet orgainzer. I am trying to get all 48 color eyelets.

I'm glad to read all your great comments about Close To My Heart. I"ve been a consultant with them for almost five years and love the albums, papers and stamps.

I'd be glad to answer any questions anyone has and would be glad to send fall/winter catalogs to anyone that would like to PM me with their info. This board has given me so many great ideas and inspiration - not to mention trip planning advice.

All I need is more time to scrap my Disney pictures!

I just went to my first one 2 weeks ago. I am brand new to stamping so it cost me $200!!!!!!!! But I love the stuff and I like that the blocks and the stamps are separate so after your initial investment of the blocks, the stamps aren't so expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter