• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Close to Christmas - few questions

squiggly2902

Mouseketeer
I've just booked for 15th - 20th December for 6 of us in the sequoia lodge, I'm sure the parks will be rammed on the 19th & 20th but any ideas on how busy it is likely to be from 15th- 18th? This is our first Christmas season, what time does the park usually close? Also we've got a Montana Room in SL how far from Disney Village are the furthest rooms? My 87 year old MIL has mobility problems so she'll be in a wheelchair but is worried about the cold. Thanks in advance for any replies.

It's going to be busy but 15th-18th will be less so than the weekend. Work on the principle it will be very cold so your MIL especially will need to wrap up warm but have lots of hot chocolate stops, it's amazing how much that warms you up.

Thanks, I take your advice and make sure we have lots of hot drink stops for her. I'm also going to look for a Disney themed fleece blanket for over her legs.

We're going from the 19-23rd! We know it's going to be ridiculously busy but I think that as long as you're prepared for that, anything less busy is a bonus!
We're getting our restaurant reservations in ASAP and have gone Half Board to save a bit of cash. Really can't wait to go now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter