• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~Clipart Help

disneyfan2

<font color=red>Dreaming about a Mouse<br><font co
I have gone to various sites, for clip art, but some of the designers have some awesome clipart. i have found some wonderful clipart from Donatalie :hug:
However, there was one of the Epcot Character spot that i cannot find. Where are you designers gettng these from. Are you creating the from Scratch:worship:

Natalie and a lot of DISigners create their own clipart by either taking a coloring sheet they find online and coloring, shading and highlighting it with a Photoshop or a similar program, or finding a wallpaper and cutting the image out of the bigger picture.

I bought about 6 coloring books and have scanned many pages to make the character images that I usually use. Works great!

I've used a lot of the online coloring book images and colored them myself. It the best way I've found to get higher resolutions.

cool-i use Photoshop but have no idea how to do the coloring, and you guys do great color matching. I would have no idea that you did them on your own! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter