Clean Mary Poppins and Bert clipart

my3princes

<font color=red>Looking for a milestone to claim<b
Does anyone have any clean clipart of Mary Poppins and Bert individually? I can't seem to find any that have a good enough quality to spend the time cleaning up. It's for my autograph pages.

Thanks
Deb

I've never been able to find any. I'll be interested in seeing any recommendations that people come up.

Thanks TravelinGal, but I have found those. I really want a clear image of Bert alone with no background and also of Mary alone with no background. I had trouble finding any of the country bears too, but have some good ones now. If anyone is looking for the 4 Country Bears that sign autographs I have some sketched drawings of them that are quite nice.

Deb

I dont know if this will help but here is Mary Poppins on a very light background...

This is a scan from when we preordered Mary Poppins on DVD...

maryandbert.jpg

Not the best, but it might help.
(I also have the lythographs from Finding Nemo if anyone is looking for more Nemo.)

I have searched and searched and this is what I have finally come up with. I added a purple background to 2 of them so it remains easy to remove the background. There is so much white in the photos.

63925Mary_Bench10-med.jpg

63925Clean_Mary_Poppins-med.jpg

63925Bert_Penguin_Dance_purple.jpg

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter