Clarion Universal Hotel.... anyone??

TigrLvsPooh

Travel Channel's Ultimate Disney Fan
I promise this is my LAST post about hotels. LOL :p

We make a reservation for the Clarion Universal. Anybody stayed there?? Or been there?? Is it clean??

Thanks!! :)

It's in the hotel discounts section on this page, so it has to be good. Honestly, if I were arriving at 3 am, I'd just try to find a $20 hotel on Priceline. The room won't matter much since you will be sleeping most of the time. :)

Actually our plans changed a little bit... we are arriving really late the first night, but we decided to stay two nights before heading to Disney. ;) So the hotel is a little more important now. :)

we stayed there one night before checking into the HRH. We were worn out and really only needed a good bed to sleep in. We were only there from around 11 pm until 7 am. It was nice and clean and the beds were comfortable.

Tigerlovspooh:

Did you change your mind on the universal inn, cause we are kinda of in the same boat, so I am reading and watching what others do before I decide. Do you think the clarion is better.

Deb.

From what I've read it seems that the Clarion is better. We cancelled our reservations at the Universal Inn yesterday... I just didn't want to risk being upset and having a dirty room.

I think the Clarion will be fine. It's just dh and I (no kids this trip) so we will only be crashing in the room after a loooooong fun night at City Walk! ;) We tried to get HRH but it wasn't available... and I wasn't surprised since it's a holiday.

I'll post my report when we get back next week. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter