Clarification of entry requirements to France for DLP trip March 2022

Definitely! We are a month out for our trip so I will let you know 😊

It does look like it is at terminal 2 at the map. I will give you an update when we come back

I got mine in CDG on 2/18/22 and it could not have been easier. We landed in 2E, claimed our luggage and went up to the arrivals hall. Pharmacy is outside the #10 door and they were converting lots of documents for the pass so no issues with them understanding what I needed. From plane to getting in the taxi with the Pass Sanitare only took about an hour total.

I got mine in CDG on 2/18/22 and it could not have been easier. We landed in 2E, claimed our luggage and went up to the arrivals hall. Pharmacy is outside the #10 door and they were converting lots of documents for the pass so no issues with them understanding what I needed. From plane to getting in the taxi with the Pass Sanitare only took about an hour total.
Is it pretty easy to find? Also, what all did you need to convert it?

Thanks for this info, that really helps a lot trying to look for it at the airport

We are going to Europe in June, Paris is our last stop, hitting DLP for a day. We'll be coming in via train from Switzerland. Any idea on if the pass is still required, I've heard recently of U.S. folks being able to just show their CDC vacc cards in Paris w/o getting the French health pass. If not, anyone know of something near Gare de Lyon train station to get a pass?

We are going to Europe in June, Paris is our last stop, hitting DLP for a day. We'll be coming in via train from Switzerland. Any idea on if the pass is still required, I've heard recently of U.S. folks being able to just show their CDC vacc cards in Paris w/o getting the French health pass. If not, anyone know of something near Gare de Lyon train station to get a pass?
At the moment there are sounds that the vaccine pass could be cancelled before July, but no confirmed date yet. So I would advice to do your research to get it upon arrival.

My wife and I are really excited about our trip from NYC to AMS to DLP later this month, but the pharmacy requirement is making me a little nervous. We’re arriving on the 27th at Paris Nord via Thalys from Amsterdam where we arrive a few days before that; and I only saw one nearby pharmacy on the map, 2 miles away. Are there really only a handful of pharmacies that offer this service in Paris? 😬
So instead of going direct from Paris Nord to Marne-la-Vallee Chessy we’ll instead have to take a little excursion beforehand? Or does anyone have any other suggestions?

There are dozens of pharmacies surrounding Nord that show up on the map of pharmacies offering the vaccination card service. I cannot post links but make sure you're using the map feature on the Sante website.

My wife and I are really excited about our trip from NYC to AMS to DLP later this month, but the pharmacy requirement is making me a little nervous. We’re arriving on the 27th at Paris Nord via Thalys from Amsterdam where we arrive a few days before that; and I only saw one nearby pharmacy on the map, 2 miles away. Are there really only a handful of pharmacies that offer this service in Paris? 😬
So instead of going direct from Paris Nord to Marne-la-Vallee Chessy we’ll instead have to take a little excursion beforehand? Or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Just been researching as I realised that my friend who is canadian and visiting me (I'm British) will need to get the pass converted on arrival so that she can then use the anticovid pass for Disneyland. I found one that looks like it is directly within/around the Gare De Nord station. Pharmacie de la Gard Du Nord. Google will translate it to North Station pharmacy.

Looks like you can set up appointments for every 5 minutes for the service, though hoping its also walk up.

Thanks!
When I checked the map yesterday I only saw a few pharmacies in all of Paris, the nearest to Paris Nord being nearly 2 miles away. Maybe I looked at the wrong map 🤷‍♂️

Thanks!
When I checked the map yesterday I only saw a few pharmacies in all of Paris, the nearest to Paris Nord being nearly 2 miles away. Maybe I looked at the wrong map 🤷‍♂️

It took me a while to work things out with that map. I saw the pharmacy after a google search and then put the location on the map search.

I know some of y’all are traveling very soon but after DLP lifts their pass sanitaire requirement. I’ve been going in and out of restaurants and stores in and around the city that aren’t at DLP and a lot of them are still requiring the pass. This is especially true if you wish to dine inside. I’m not sure when they’re planning on not requiring it though. It’s super easy to do at the airport though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter