Claims Department?

redfreak5

Earning My Ears
Just came back from an interesting trip. The interesting part started at the top of the stairs leading down to the loading zone for Toy Story Midway Mania (TSMM). My wife slipped on the top stair and severely sprained her ankle. I took a picture of the top stair which shows the extent of the stripped white gripping strip (the next day when I took my son on the ride the stair was fixed). We were advised about the option to fill out a claim. We were also given 5 "any time" fast passes good for 5 additional guests at HS and also 3 extra anytime fast passes loaded onto our MDE for each remaining day at the parks. My wife got around in a motorized scooter for the rest of our trip, which proved challenging with a 4 and 2 year old that both wanted to ride on it...forget the actual park attractions. So after a trip to get x-rays, we lost 1/2 a day at HS, and it limited how we spent the remainder of our vacation.

Anyway, we are in the process of filing this claim and we have zero expectations - was wondering if anyone has been through a similar process? I've read a few posts about people losing valuables in their rooms, on rides, etc. but not much in the way of injury on park property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter