~CKC Manchester~ Any New Englanders Going?

I am going to the Manchester crop. Not a New Englander, but those cheap Southwest airfares from Philly to Manchester make it too hard to pass up. I am taking some classes but don't have the list with me. I will subsribe to the thread and try to catch up on any planned get-togethers,etc. I think I AM signed up for both the Thursday and Friday crops.

just giving this a bump - for those of us going to Saturday, want to meet up?

I won't be going to Manchester this weekend, we have to pull the engine out of the Mini. So I will see at least some of you at CKC Hartford!

Have fun everyone!!

Yup! What does your schedule look like? I'm free between 12:10 and 1:50 and after 2:50.

I keep forgetting to check my class schedule at home. I'm going to see now if I can look it up online. I'm pretty sure I'm also free after 2:50. I'm going to try to get there as close to 8 as possible so I can check in and be there right at 9 for the opening of the vendor faire.

Ryan,

I'm heading up early tomorrow morning and staying overnight so I won't be online again. If you want to meet for lunch or shopping in the afternoon, I think you have my cell number. Just give me a call!

My schedule is nuts, with three classes in a row. My friend bought me classes as a gift,so I'm more booked than I thought. I'm going to be scrimping for time for the vendor's fair. Classes from 11:00-2:50, eek!

My schedule is nuts, with three classes in a row. My friend bought me classes as a gift,so I'm more booked than I thought. I'm going to be scrimping for time for the vendor's fair. Classes from 11:00-2:50, eek!

I'll see you in the Disney class in the afternoon. :goodvibes look for the tall pooh sized girl in the 2008 disneyland sweatshirt :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter