~CKC Manchester~ Any New Englanders Going?

calanniebu

<font color=red>... you're never to old to love a
I just eeked in my sign ups for Saturday and only missed out on one class I wanted to go to. Anyone else going?

I'm doing:

2008 Latest & Greatest with BasicGrey
Crazy for Chipboard
Lickety Split 8x8 Disney Board Book

:-) Let me know.

Hartford is closer for me, too. I've never been to one, but I'm hoping that after meeting some of the ladies at our Cape May breakfast in August that I'll have a posse to hang with at CKC!

nope, I'm going to the Hartford one this year. Much closer!
They are both pretty close for me. Maybe I'll just have to go to Hartford too.

I'll be there on Friday, but might sneak back up on Saturday if I don't get to finish my shopping.
I didn't want to take work off. Let me know if you go up on Saturday. I'd say we could carpool but you probably won't want to be there the entire time I'm there.

Hartford is closer for me, too. I've never been to one, but I'm hoping that after meeting some of the ladies at our Cape May breakfast in August that I'll have a posse to hang with at CKC!
well if there's a bunch of DISers there I may have to come up atleast for the crop!

Might just go shopping on Saturday. But won't be signing up for any classes. Looks like fun though!!!

I'm going with friends on Saturday, and we'll all be at the Disney Book class as well!

Well, with so many DISers going on Saturday, I may just have to go!

C'mon, Buffy, take a ride up for the day!

I've never done a CKC crop before but I'll sign up for the Hartford one!

I didn't sign up for the crop here ... just the classes ... maybe I'll have to come down to the CKC Hartford Crop. :-)

Y'all should come up. We can meet outside of the Disney Class and hit the vendor fair together :-)

I'll be taking classes Friday and Saturday (none of yours though). Let me know if you guys arrange a meet of any kind.

Hartford is not that close for me, but if there is a crew meeting up there, I'm definitely up for a road trip!

I'll be taking classes Friday and Saturday (none of yours though). Let me know if you guys arrange a meet of any kind.

Hartford is not that close for me, but if there is a crew meeting up there, I'm definitely up for a road trip!

Which one's are you taking? It was SOOO hard to decide! I wish I had figured made up my mind BEFORE 11pm last night. :-)

I'll have to talk to DH. It's more than 3 hours from here though, and Lisa's crop is the weekend before. Maybe I can convince him to do it for Mother's Day. A lot will depend on if DH has to go out of town too.

Maybe Lisa will ride up with me. I'll keep you posted.

Which one's are you taking? It was SOOO hard to decide! I wish I had figured made up my mind BEFORE 11pm last night. :-)

Oh, I changed my mind about a hundred times, but here's what I finally went with:
Friday - Basic Grey and Family Memories
Saturday - All over the Map, Think Big Canvas Class and What Fun we Had.

I modified my registration 3 times before it closed! I was so glad they didn't charge you for changes like they had in the past.

I almost did the Thing Big Canvas Class but decided last minute that I only really needed to take 3 classes and that was the one to go ... :-)

I'll have to talk to DH. It's more than 3 hours from here though, and Lisa's crop is the weekend before. Maybe I can convince him to do it for Mother's Day. A lot will depend on if DH has to go out of town too.

Maybe Lisa will ride up with me. I'll keep you posted.

I'm equidistant to Hartford and Manchester ... keep me posted on the Hartford Sign-ups!

A very good friend and I are playing hookey to attend the Fri session in Hartford, already decided that!!
Hoping that many of you will be there so that we can finally meet, June 25th is noted on my calendar!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter