City Works at DS

Bucknut2710

Mouseketeer
HI all,

My wife and I both love craft beer so we are going to City Works in May during our trip. We have read some mixed reviews on the food, however. Any suggestions or reviews of what you all have tried? We are not picky at all, just curious, thanks in advance!

We ate there last month and loved it. I had the pork chop and thought it was amazing. My wife liked her Nashville Hot Chicken Wrap and our son loved his burger.

We went in September. I loved the cheese curds...and the Tex mex Mac n cheese was so good that my husband kept stealing bites off my plate. Bonus, picking beers off the wall was lots of fun.

We enjoyed the food when we were there. I had a chicken sandwich that was really good. My husband had a burger and said it was the best burger he's ever had anywhere on Disney property.

Good beer selection and good food too. No complaints here. I had the Scorpion burger and it had really good flavor. The buffalo chicken dip is really solid as an appetizer too.

Sounds like appetizers and burgers are the way to go, thanks all! Can't wait to try all the different beers too... only 3 more weeks to wait!

I've eaten there a few times and always was happy with the food. Sports bar food, but tasty! I had a buddy who used to work in the kitchen and he said it is largely a scratch kitchen: homemade sauces and things and not frozen food.

We will be back. We enjoyed our dinner last month. The cauliflower appetizer was very good as well as the filet mignon sliders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter