• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

City Works at Disney Springs. Anyone been lately?

jerseygal

DIS Veteran
Curious on feedback from anyone has been since the re opening. :confused3 Anyone know how the outdoor dining is, tables properly socially distanced?:confused3 When I called, they said that it was a small area. I saw a review on this restaurant on the local news yesterday...some type of mac and cheese seriously looked SO GOOD!
Thanks! :)

We went for brunch on July 12. We ate indoors and there were maybe 5 other parties in the restaurant and the tables were very well spaced out. We had the beignets and french toast from the brunch menu and both were fantastic!

We had dinner there Friday night. It was fabulous-tables were spaced, everything wiped down constantly, server wore a mask, and the food was really good. My husband got the mac and cheese with the chorizo and loved it. We also got the buffalo chicken dip and it was really good.

We had dinner there Friday night. It was fabulous-tables were spaced, everything wiped down constantly, server wore a mask, and the food was really good. My husband got the mac and cheese with the chorizo and loved it. We also got the buffalo chicken dip and it was really good.
Funny you mention the mac and cheese..the mac and cheese was featured on the Florida News that I watched..I was salivating...looked so so yummy! ::yes::

As a follow up, we ate dinner last night at City Works. It was very good, we were quite pleased! We have only been over to Disney Springs once since the reopening. The first time, we walked around very briefly and many stores were not opened, the first time temp checks were taken before you went down escalator in the garage. This time, it was much more sophisticated with social distancing signs on the ground of the parking garage when you got off the elevator..it sort of wrapped around with signage and there were several hand sanitizing dispensers there and temp screening. Disney Springs was not crowded at all, we really liked that, wish it could always be that way, ha :P . It was a pleasure to walk around. As for Citi Walks, it was pretty empty, some eating outside, limited seating and very good social distancing at the tables inside. Dinner was delic! Two of us had the prime rib sliders, there are two prime rib sliders, which were cooked perfectly, we ordered medium, so yummy and very good fries, excellent. DH had the macaroni and cheese which was a very large portion and was delic! We all tasted some and he still had leftover for home. We started with the buffalo chicken dip with nacho chips, server brought another serving of chips, gratis, warm nacho chips, delic!
If you get there by 6, nacho chips, normally $14 are $7! Beers and Wine for Happy Hour are $2 off, Beer was $6.
Thought prime rib sliders were a little high, $22, but hey its Disney and they were delic! Very pleased, will definately return!
I asked the server if they were Disney employees, she said that they were not, was curious. Getting and paying for the bill was very slow, but the other than that the server was quite attentive. Right across from House of Blues. Enjoy if you go! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter