City Walk

Fred20

Earning My Ears
Finally staying on site , at the 4th time of asking !!

We are flying with Virgin on the 2nd December and were wondering if anyone knows if Virgin organise a special trip to Citywalk . I am not hiring a car and obviously getting back from universal to All Stars is likely to be a pain at 1am . I dont think I can visit Orlando though without my fix of the Motown Cafe and Bob Marley's

Anyone had any experiences of travelling back from Universal late at night . I presume the Mears shuttles will only run up to an hour after the park closes so they will be of no use to me

Any suggestions

Cheers

Fred

PS My MVMCP tickets arrived this morning for the 13th December

Hi Fred :wave:

I don't know the answer to your question - we always have a car - but I just wanted to welcome you to the DIS and bump your post up a bit. I'm sure someone will be along who can answer your question soon.

You could always get a cab - Central Florida Taxi 407 851-7523, or Yellow Cab Co 407 422-4561. You can probably pick one up from CityWalk without needing to make a call.

Hi Fred- welcome:D

Virgin do a shuttle service, via Mears. Don't have my brochure here (work), so can't look up, but if you give them a ring they'll be able to tell you if it's one off rides, or full length of stay.

Ask away anything else, there's always someone who knows the answer;)

Hi,
We have hired a car on our last two trips to Florida but prior to that we used a Private Hire firm to get us to the more out of the way places or when we knew would be returning late.I think they were called Central Florida Tours and the driver gave us his mobile number and said he was available "any time" not sure when he slept!!This always worked well and he never let us down we just called about 15mins before we were ready and then met him later.It's not the cheapest form of transport but it is safe and reliable.Just one word of caution don't accept offers of transport from unmarked cars who claim to be cabs especially at shopping malls, these are often unlicenced operators and are best avoided imho.

Mick.

:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter