• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Citricos or Narcoosees for 25th anniversary?

Suzabelle

Mouseketeer
DH and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary in late October and will be on the dining plan for the first time in a while. Been to Narcoosees before, but never to Citricos. Husband is a meat and potatoes man.

Need opinions on Citricos food, atmosphere, etc.

Thank you.

We prefer Narcoossees over Citricos for the amazing views and the surf and turf is amazing. Their filet is amazing and I like the desserts better as well.

I am gonna say Narcoossees is more "meat & potaotes" than Citricos. Both are really good though. Citricos always seems a bit more upscale to me and the food seems "fancier". We do Narcoossees more often but always try to get Citricos in the line up.

Thank you for the replies. I'm torn. Really looking for "upscale" and romantic as well as yummy for this milestone. Hubby will probably have the filet at either place.

We love Narcoossee's. It has better ambiance, food, & service. We have tried Citricos. The service was not up to par. At the time, our waiter was more interested in making a larger tip off of a big table. Pushing more bottles of wine. He brought us cold food, ignored our table and we never got any drink refills.☹️️We have returned to Narcoossee's over and over. We just celebrated our 36th Anniversary there last week. We have always loved the surf and turf. This time we switched it up. We had the lobster bisque, pork chop, and the shrimp and pasta. Everything was delicious!

We LOVE Narcoossee's! So romantic right on the water. You can also tie it into the Wishes Fireworks!

I'm so happy to read all of the good reviews of Narcoossee's.

We will also be celebrating 25 years, albeit in November. And we have reservations at Narcoossee's.

Oh boy, that is tough! I would say Narcoossees. There is something very special about dinner over the water, followed by Wishes from the veranda.

I would take Citrocos over Narcoosees any day however, if the hubby is a meat and potatoes guy why not try the Yachtsman Steakhouse? Honestly, it is one of the best restaurants on property and they offer all kinds of options when it comes to steaks.

I would take Citrocos over Narcoosees any day however, if the hubby is a meat and potatoes guy why not try the Yachtsman Steakhouse? Honestly, it is one of the best restaurants on property and they offer all kinds of options when it comes to steaks.

I agree 100% with above. We love Citrocos and Yachtsman. However, we just had friends come back that did both and said hands down Boathouse blew both
away and they actually went back a second time since they loved it so much. I added that to my list between Christmas and New Years. Can't wait!

Thanks for all the feedback. Hoping to try some new places. Have Boathouse booked and been to Yachtsman several times before. Just looking for something special for this anniversary.

Thanks for all the feedback. Hoping to try some new places. Have Boathouse booked and been to Yachtsman several times before. Just looking for something special for this anniversary.
California Grill is another great option. Love the view up there.

Between the two you mentioned, Narcoossees all the way. The food at Citricos isn't even in the same league. More toward the romantic side I'd also look at Artist Point or Jiko. Both have amazing food and hit more in the ambiance category for me. Of course there is always V&A too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter