Citrico's & Chef's Domain

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
Anyone have any pictures of the inside of Citrico's? I've seen a few online and I'm wondering about the dinner I booked at Chef's Domain for our 30th anniversary celebration.

Originally we were 9 people and now we are 12. I'm wondering if Chef's Domain is going to be too squished? I do know it can seat up to 12, but from the one picture I found online with 12 place settings, it seems tight.

Now I'm wondering if I should just try to book dinner in the regular restaurant instead of Chef's Domain. Any thoughts or opinion's would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone have any pictures of the inside of Citrico's? I've seen a few online and I'm wondering about the dinner I booked at Chef's Domain for our 30th anniversary celebration.

Originally we were 9 people and now we are 12. I'm wondering if Chef's Domain is going to be too squished? I do know it can seat up to 12, but from the one picture I found online with 12 place settings, it seems tight.

Now I'm wondering if I should just try to book dinner in the regular restaurant instead of Chef's Domain. Any thoughts or opinion's would be greatly appreciated.

Without knowing your personal space preferences, I think you'll probably be ok with 12; Citricos holds its F&W/winery dinners there and I've always been comfortable. I would seat the wide gesticulators on the ends, though. I'd take the added privacy of that room over a little crampedness any day.

1) It will seat 12 people.
2) But, think of spaghetti dinner seating at a church social.
3) Not much room between chairs.
4) However, if your folks like to play "kneezies" it works out great.

I dined there a few days ago and my vegetables were raw inside. The veal shank was only seasoned on one side. Either it was amateur night or they went downhill.

Thank you for the replies. My husband and I are going to try it next week, give it a go before our big event!

I attended at dinner for 12 at the Chef's Domain. It was very tight. I think it is much better suited for a maximum of 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter