Cirque Du Soleil

pixiedust1

Mouseketeer
I need some advice about Cirque Du Soleil tickets. Last time my husband and I were in Disney was in 2006 for our honeymoon, and when we were walking around DTD we went in the Cirque Du Soleil gift shop (I love Cirque Du Soleil), but anyway while we were in there my husband became enthralled with it from watching the videos they had playing. He said he had wished we had tickets to go see it. Well we are finally going to back to Disney this November, and his birthday is coming up this month...so I thought I would surprise him with Cirque tickets. Now they are a little expensive...though totally worth it. What I want to know is does it matter what category I buy? Is it really worth it to spend the extra $$$$$ for the nicest seat, or do you think he would be happy with any seat I get. :confused3

In my opinion, the very best seats are not the most expensive ones. The highest price tickets are very near the stage and for most of the aerial work you have to look up. I made that mistake on my first visit and left with a very stiff neck. A center seat in the second tier is much better. However, if you might want to get chosen for the audience participation bits, the inner circle seats (the highest price ones) are the best bets.

We got tickets (3 days before we saw the show) from our hotel reception last year and all they could get us was the back row of the block directly facing the stage. Thought oh well, at least we will be there - what an amazing view we had!

Won't spoil it all for you but, from memory, if you are sitting right at the front you won't see the "entrance parade walk" the cast do round the walkway without turning round.

Definately wouldn't pay for the seats close up tho.

We were in the "cheap seats" I think or the 2nd to bottom level and they were fabaroony - if you can try and get straight on and not at the side as you will see more.

M
xx

I wuld also say center seat but it really does not have to be up front.
Cat 1 ,block 204 would be perfect (block 203/205 also).
We had a great time you will enjoy.

we saw the show on our first day last fall, Halloween. We bought tickets fairly late, so we bought the cheapest which is CAT3. We were 1 section from the last on the side, and 5 rows from the very top. Great seats, easy to see everything, and the sound was perfect. As stated before, I would rather be there than right at the stage. Too much happening at various levels. We also picked these because the CAT2 seats were only 4 rows and 1/2 a section away. For a total of $40, it could not have made that much difference. We could have moved down 20 rows because the section is front of us was not hardly seated.

Looking at the area, the most expensive seats are p robably the worst seats in the house as they are so close to the stage that you have to look up to watch all the action.

I think the Category 2 seats look the best.

Thank you all so much for your responses! I went a head and booked our tickets...we got Cat 2 section 203!!! I am very excited, as I saw a couple of you mentioned that being a good section. Thanks for making our trip even more magical! pixiedust:

We got CAT2 balcony seats for our upcoming visit there. I'm so excited, the show looks amazing!

I think the Category 2 seats are the best,good price great seats. since are trip in 2002 I have been crazy about Cirque Du Soleil.When ever they come to town we get tickets.We just seen a show in june and I got tickets for Wintuk for our holiday trip to NY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter