Cirque du Soleil days of the week

Collette

Mouseketeer
I'm remembering that La Nouba was only performed certain days of the week. Does anyone remember which days those were? I'm hoping that Drawn to Life will be open during our November trip and trying to plan park days. Maybe choosing a non-park day for Cirque du Soleil.

I‘m pretty sure La Nouba ran Tuesday-Saturday. We‘re in the same boat - hoping Drawn To Life is running in November and wondering where to put it on the schedule.

I still have the seating chart map and pricing from pre-covid if anyone is interested in seeing it. Hopefully the prices don't skyrocket!

Will we have to purchase tickets through the Cirque website and not through MDE? I have reactivated my Cirque fan club email so I get notifications of when new shows start coming back. Hopefully they will also have a pre-purchase event for subscribers!

Will we have to purchase tickets through the Cirque website and not through MDE? I have reactivated my Cirque fan club email so I get notifications of when new shows start coming back. Hopefully they will also have a pre-purchase event for subscribers!

Thanks for the idea. I just signed up also. Unfortunately it sounds like no subscriber pre-sales for fixed venue shows. This is on the FAQ page:

”Are there Club Cirque ticket pre-sales for fixed venue shows?

Unfortunately, there are no Club Cirque presales available for our resident shows.“

Show opens on 11/18. Tickets go on sale on 8/20 to the public. If' you're part of Cirque Club, you can buy tickets now. :-)

The shows on most nights are at 5:30pm and 8pm, and they run for 90 minutes. Enjoy!!!

Reactions: CJN
Show opens on 11/18. Tickets go on sale on 8/20 to the public. If' you're part of Cirque Club, you can buy tickets now. :-)

The shows on most nights are at 5:30pm and 8pm, and they run for 90 minutes. Enjoy!!!

Got tix today for Christmas night !! The 8:30PM shows start 12/21 -- before the 21st, only 5:30PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter