Cindy's or Crystal Palace for breakfast?

goofy4wdw2

DIS Veteran
My DH and I are going in May. We'd like to try Cindy's or Crystal Palace for a character breakfast. Which would you recommend for us (both age 29, last trip without kids) based on quality and selection of food, atmosphere, and character interaction? Thank you! :cool1:

Done both, I like Crystal Palace food and characters better, but the Castle atmosphere is also very special. Can't go wrong with either one. The face characters will give you more grown up talking interaction.

well crystal palace is a buffet so you can get as much as you want and there are usually some yummy options...at CRT they say it is all you can eat, but they usually start to move you along after the characters have moved through...it is french toast, sausage, breads and fruit

CRT ressies more difficult than CP

I would do Crystal Palace for character breakfast. We've done CRT at breakfast twice now. It was just okay. The food was mediocre at best. Even my dd, 11, doesn't care about it anymore. But, I would try to take in eating at the Castle for lunch or dinner. We've eaten then and the food was good. In fact, we ate dinner there in August and my dh is still talking about how surprised he was at how good it was!!!

I've heard great things about CP for breakfast. I'll be making PSs there myself in a few months!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter