Cinderella's Royal table?

DonoMoose

Mouseketeer
Hello all, this is our 1st time traveling to Disney with a newly disabled family member.
We have an adr for cinderella's royal table. Is there a location indoors where he could park his motorized scooter??
TIA

1) There is parking area for strollers and ECV's under-cover (not actually indoors).
2) But, if too many, they would be put outside.
3) Plus, CM's frequently move strollers and ECV's outside.
4) For an ECV, if you cover the controlls with a garbage bag, why need to park indoors?

1) There is parking area for strollers and ECV's under-cover (not actually indoors).
2) But, if too many, they would be put outside.
3) Plus, CM's frequently move strollers and ECV's outside.
4) For an ECV, if you cover the controlls with a garbage bag, why need to park indoors?

Thanks for your input and to answer your question. My concern wasn't so much it getting wet, I've already looked into covers for that. My hubby can't do too much long distance walking. I figure between just hopping on the elevator and walking to and from our seat in the Castle, will be exertion enough for him. As far as it being parked outside I'd have to go out with my children to grab it for him. Not a big deal but good to know ahead of time. Thanks.

Years ago when we did CRT, they asked if I could transfer. (I could) That makes me think they have a way to get an ECV rider to the main restaurant. Maybe they lend you a wheelchair. I would call Disney and ask. From what I recall, parking an ECV inside would be next to impossible due to space restrictions.

not the place you asked about but the one ressie I had problems at was Garden Grill I could walk short distances but they did not mention the couple of steps up to upper area. was all but down by time husband got ECV to me. then the manger came by to see what was problem and he told me it was not possible to get ECVs up to that area. had to laugh at him because mine had just been there. he had to go find his CM who had taken mine back out to parking before he would let it come back in. he did come back by table and tell it would be back for me and that it did fit much to his surprise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter