Cinderella's Royal Table question

michelle06

DIS Veteran
We will be on the dining plan and want to book CRT. I have looked over the menu but cannot find any info as to what can actually be ordered. Is it one entree, one dessert, one salad per person? What about appetizers? I see everything on the menu but can't seem to tell what all we can actually order with out dining credits. Is it any different for paying out of pocket? I do know it takes 2 table service credits.

Yes. You all get an app, an entree and a dessert. Any alcoholic beverage is not included in your pre-paid price.

It is a prix fixe meal, whether via DDP or OOP. Everyone pays the same price regardless of what they order.

For breakfast everyone shares a pastry plate. Each guest also chooses an entree and beverage. (non alcoholic)
For lunch and dinner, everyone shares a Chef's tasting plate. Then each person gets to choose an entree, a dessert and a beverage. (non alcoholic)

Thanks! Do soups and salads count as an appetizer? Just wondering since they seem to be listed separately.

Thanks! Do soups and salads count as an appetizer? Just wondering since they seem to be listed separately.

No soups or salads. Just the plate of apps for the table, the each person orders an entree and dessert. MK is dry. No bar, just soft drinks, juice and milk.

Appetizers/Starters
Chef's Tasting Plate - Cinderella has instructed her royal chef to create a selection of assorted cured meats, cheeses, and other specialty selections of the castle for your enjoyment.

Entrees
Slow-Roasted Pork Tenderloin - served over seasonal vegetables and a Madeira reduction

Spring Vegetable Couscous - portobello mushroom, seared tofu, red watercress, and charred tomato vinaigrette

Pan-Seared Chicken - tomato risotto, pea tendrils and a tomato chutney with a pea nage

Beef Tenderloin Salad - grilled beef, avocado, roasted pearl onions, haricot verts, roasted red peppers, and blue cheese crumbles with baby greens and Romaine laced with an Herb-vinaigrette

Chef's Fish of the Day - on Cinderella's request, the Royal Chef has prepared a delectable dish to showcase the Kingdom's freshest fish

Desserts
Our Signature Dessert - The Clock Strikes Twelve - flourless chocolate cake with berry compote and chocolate ganache

Gus and Jaq's Favorites - white chocolate-jasmine tea mousse, lemon and lime curd with honey-oat crisp

Seasonal Dessert

Seasonal Sorbet - garnished with blueberries; a no-sugar added dessert

Beverages
Complimentary refills - on soft drinks, coffee, hot tea, iced tea, hot cocoa, Minute Maid light lemonade punch, apple juice, 1% or chocolate milk

Cappuccino $3.69

Espresso $3.19

Bottled Water - Still and Sparkling
$3.25

I got the pork. Dont like pink pork. I barely touched it. My husband got the seafood. He'll eat anything, so his opinion doesnt count!d I dont like seafood, so Ill always say its gross. Ill have to say, it was probably a toss up between CRT and BOG for the worst meals for me....out of 20 that trip !

12032675_903986826303081_7084808869004665334_o.jpg

11252250_903986836303080_423309199615285810_o.jpg

11040849_903986982969732_4830225411832676253_o.jpg

12068558_903986986303065_4119984409627545949_o.jpg

12002587_903987402969690_4152576884190547513_o.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. I'm confused about the soups and salads though because I pulled the menu from this website (wdwinfo) and it said it was current as of 11/16.

CRT does not have soups or salads. Are you maybe looking at the specialty castle dinner they had? That was like $500pp.

No soups or salads. Just the plate of apps for the table, the each person orders an entree and dessert. MK is dry. No bar, just soft drinks, juice and milk.

MK is no longer dry. There are wines on the menu at CRT.

CRT does not have soups or salads. Are you maybe looking at the specialty castle dinner they had? That was like $500pp.
No, I looked here at the DIS (wdwinfo.com) and pulled up the menu for CRT. Says it was updated 11/16. Looks similar to what was posted above but with a soup/salad category. One was Castle Salad with mixed greens, apples, cucumbers, and candied walnuts. This is for dinner, not salads listed for lunch.

I think the app salad and bread service are both gone as of recently (disappointing), however you can order an adult portion of the kids salad or grapes/cheese if you want.

No, I looked here at the DIS (wdwinfo.com) and pulled up the menu for CRT. Says it was updated 11/16. Looks similar to what was posted above but with a soup/salad category. One was Castle Salad with mixed greens, apples, cucumbers, and candied walnuts. This is for dinner, not salads listed for lunch.
a 3 month old menu is likely out of date because Disney makes changes all the time... sometimes minor, sometimes major. A while back they made a change to the CRT menu making both lunch and dinner the same menu and eliminating choices on the appetizer, now you get what you get.

Here is a link to disney's version, while they are not ALWAYS the most up to date I found that often they are.... some secondary site relies on people reporting back what the menu was and while disney does not always update their menus right away, the changes eventually find their way there.... even for places people don't report back on

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/cinderella-royal-table/menus/dinner/

They actually got rid of the salad before November. I'm not sure that "update" was ever accurate. There was a bit of a fuss when they made the only adult starter the plate.

When we went at the end of August, we were able to choose between soup, salad, or charcuterie for the app, as well as entree and dessert. They may have since gotten rid of the soup or salad option, but it was available when we went. Just throwing that out there because during the weeks leading up to our visit, I was being told on here that the soup and salad were NOT options, but they were for us. I know things can change at any time, but unless someone has been there VERY recently, it's difficult to know what they are doing right now.

I was going to respond until I saw how old this is lol, but I will anyway. We just ate there last week and I was able to get a soup for my app, an entree, and a dessert. The potato soup was probably the best thing I ate on the whole trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter