Cinderella's Royal Table Proposal Packages and Special Events.

I'm more of a lurker than a poster (my fiancee is the one that post a lot on here, Girldreamer02)

But I thought I'd share our pictures, I used the proposal package when we went to CRT. It was great, and everything went smooth. After everything was set up, a couple months in advance, I didn't hear from anyone till I met the manager to pass off the ring.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattwthorn/sets/72157594501803471/ - Lots of pictures of the Glass slipper with the ring in it, and the Special Dessert, along with the proposal.

370343885_df6f357e9f.jpg

bump :goodvibes

Are there packages for anniversaries?

I'm more of a lurker than a poster (my fiancee is the one that post a lot on here, Girldreamer02)

But I thought I'd share our pictures, I used the proposal package when we went to CRT. It was great, and everything went smooth. After everything was set up, a couple months in advance, I didn't hear from anyone till I met the manager to pass off the ring.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattwthorn/sets/72157594501803471/ - Lots of pictures of the Glass slipper with the ring in it, and the Special Dessert, along with the proposal.

370343885_df6f357e9f.jpg

How romantic.:) It looks like she was very surprised. That was very wonderful of you to plan all that.

My husband and I are going to be having dinner at CRT for our 7th anniversary in September. It is our first anniversary and vacation without our children. In fact our first return trip to disney alone since our honeymoon.

I cant wait for some romantic alone time and was going to order the slipper dessert to make it extra special.

I would love to do the flute toast. Maybe Meredith can answer this, is that something that you can order in advance when I order the slipper dessert? I am so hoping it is and not just a random thing that may or may not happen.

Any info you can give would be great. We ate lunch there on our honeymoon so it will be special to be back there for our anniversary.

The pictures of the proposal were so nice.

My husband didnt propose in Disney, he proposed in the middle of Fanieul Hall in Boston however when were down in disney on our first trip there together, he gave me a mickey ring (the one with the little fake diamonds and sapphires) and after watching the parade on Main St he got down on one knee and gave it to me as a promise to marry me ring lol We got engaged officially four months later lol It was so special.

Disney is so special to many of us. It is so great to have a place like this to share it all with. :grouphug:

You guys may want to contact her using the info she provided in the 1st post. It doesn't appear that she checks in here often. I hope she's able to work magic for all of you. pixiedust:

Try this:

Meredith
CRT Special Event Coordinator
(407) 824-4477

Our birthday celebration consists of decorating the table, a complimentary cupcake and a special song sung by the one and only Fairy Godmother.

If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know!!

Who do we contact regarding the birthday celebration, and how much does it cost?

thanks!

Who do we contact regarding the birthday celebration, and how much does it cost?

thanks!

The items mentioned by that poster should all be free. Make sure the birthday is noted on your ADR and then mention it again at the check in desk.

My husband and I are going to be having dinner at CRT for our 7th anniversary in September. It is our first anniversary and vacation without our children. In fact our first return trip to disney alone since our honeymoon.

I cant wait for some romantic alone time and was going to order the slipper dessert to make it extra special.

I would love to do the flute toast. Maybe Meredith can answer this, is that something that you can order in advance when I order the slipper dessert? I am so hoping it is and not just a random thing that may or may not happen.

Do call Meredith. We here can share our experiences - as I have on the cake thread - but really the only people who can give you that definitive answer you crave is a Disney CM.

does anyone know how much the proposal package is? or the anniversary package? I would love to go there with DH for our anniversary and have something special happen.

I am definitely interested in finding out more about anniversary packages. My dh and I will be there for our 8th anniversary and his birthday in Sept and it will be our first time eating in the castle as well as the last night of our trip. We are so exicted. :banana:

I picked at dh about ordering me a beautiful slipper engraved with something sweet..:rotfl: but really I sure do love those wine flutes. How beautiful. I would love to have it set up to have those brought out with the pretty certificate.

So is this something you have to set up yourself and pre-order the flutes or do you just have to be one of the lucky ones who gets them? :confused3

Thanks so much for the photos everyone has shared and Meredith for all the info and the #'s to get in touch with you.

My proposal was wonderful! And I loved the glass slipper! The photographer even got some great pics of it....here are some of them:

555800242_21166c285d_b.jpg

555800702_3773da7d83_o.jpg

556080127_926e75460e_b.jpg

Here's my reaction:

556087827_646929d239_b.jpg

:rotfl2:

Thanks for sharing. We have an ADR at CRT for this Friday June 27 to celebrate our 20th Anniversary. I hope we get the certificate and flutes too - they are so pretty.

Please check back with us!

We're scheduled to have our 10th anniversary breakfast there in August. Would love to hear about how your day goes.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!:bride:

Oh my - these pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!! All the faces were just so precious!

I love that glass slipper. Hmmm, I have been thinking about my 25th anniversary in 2010!!!!!!!!! Of course - I'd have to order the glass slipper for MYSELF!!!!!!!!!! (Oh well DH is so sweet in many ways :lovestruc but ordering that is just something he would not do!)

I thought the heart on it was at first a pendent that one of the earlier posters had also given to his DF but I see it was on the other too!

We just got back from celebrating our anniversary in the castle and I must say I was a little disappointed - it's a good thing I ordered the slipper dessert because otherwise it would be just having breakfast in the castle. They did not bring out flutes or even a certificate. It seems like it was very rushed and for the $ you pay it shouldn't be. Oh well, at least my DD got to eat in the castle. Not sure if we'll be dining there again anytime soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter