• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella's Royal Table Pricing

jack presley

Mouseketeer
Is there anywhere I can find out the actual prices for this for a particular day? Disney's website and a couple of others I came across on Google only give a range of prices and say that the price depends on the time of the year and whether it is a weekend or weekday. The day I'm looking to go is over 180 days away yet so I can't book it yet, I'm just curious on how much it will cost.

I'm so glad I found this info, THANK YOU!!!
I have 11 in my party with 2 being my great nieces who are 3 going on 4. I booked CRT for the birthday celebration and the prices Disney advised me did not add up. After checking Rusty's list, I realized that I'm being charged for 1 child & 1 infant(no charge). This is because I made an error on 1 birthdate in MDE. I called right away when I couldn't correct the birthdate online. The only way to correct the birthdate was to remove her from resort reservation. And it would not be a problem if I just left it as is, but when I look at my dining details, any ressies I made show 1 child & 1 infant. I'll be calling in a couple hours.

Thank you again. I want this birthday celebration to be MAGICAL!!!pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter