Cinderella's Royal Table - is it worth it???

I didn't think the food was terrible at all. I think people get caught up in the price and want gourmet on silver platters. It is basic breakfast foods and we all enjoyed it. The price is high but I view it as an experience. I think ages 4-6 are the best although some kids are ready by 3 and others are grow out of it by 6. My daughter did the castle at just turning 4 and LOVED it. She did Akershus at 7 and was meh. She still loves the other character meals though.

If you have the ADR, keep it. Enjoy it! Moments like this past quickly.

Don't wait to take your daughter...they grow out of the "princess phase" sooner than you think...she is the perfect age...most girls wear a princess dress of some sort...pack one for her to wear or you could buy her one there (more expensive)...Enjoy!

I agree. I think you take the kids while they are "into" the experience becuase you never know when that will change.

WE always packed a few dresses for my girls and they loved getting ready for the meal.

If I had a little girl I would, but my family and I have read so much about how bad the food is we are forgoing it. However, for the little girls it is worth it. To see their faces. We've done Princess meals elsewhere and those were fine and had better food. But none are ina castle.

I don't get it. I have never had a bad meal there.

I will say that Akershus breakfast is pretty cool and in a castle. WE try to book BOG, Akershus and CRT for the girls so they can have a meal in every Castle.

I hate using 2 credits. But my daughter loves it. Even my sons loved it. We have wenr when she was 3,4 and 6. We aren't going this year (7). Though she hasn't outgrown Mom and dad have.

it's on my list this time, for the first time. I have a will be 4.5yr old girl who is totally into princesses, and, you know it's the only chance to eat IN the castle. I am hoping we can grab a reservation, but that said, I would not do it OOP (got a good deal on DXDP) and, I also am prepared that the food is secondary to the experience.

Three of us adults went for lunch at the castle in Dec., 2015, and really enjoyed the experience. The setting was great and I thought the food was very good. I had always read the food wasn't good, but that wasn't our experience.

We loved CRT! We had a pre-park opening reservation on our very first morning in WDW. It was the best way to start our trip. My dd was 5 at the time. We thought that the food was really good - I loved the stuffed french toast. My dd got to meet 5 princess right off the bat. Even my DH liked it, that is the one restaurant that he wants to go back to - admittedly, we were on a disney high that morning because it was our first day there - but we really loved it - I say it was most definitely worth the money!

Ok so ppl are saying the food is good now? I had heard so many horrible tales of it. Is breakfast better than dinner? We were thinking two dinning credits for a breakfast seemed a little out there so if we could talk our selves in to it, it would have to be dinner.

its worth to do to scratch off your bucket list but the food is meh. I was lucky that I got a reservation for when the fireworks were going off. That was nice but everything else is meh.

Ok so ppl are saying the food is good now? I had heard so many horrible tales of it. Is breakfast better than dinner? We were thinking two dinning credits for a breakfast seemed a little out there so if we could talk our selves in to it, it would have to be dinner.

We had the Beef and Shrimp last month. It was really good, one of the best entrees all trip, and among many others, we had dinner at Yachtsman, Tiffins, Artist Point, Jiko and Shula's for comparison. As I said upthread, we never thought the food was bad in 17 trips but this year it was markedly better than last year. We have had breakfast, lunch and dinner there many times over the years and all the meals have been enjoyable. We have never done the dining plan, so I cannot relate to the 2 credit aspect of value. We pay OOP and I just looked it up-lunch and dinner are $79 and breakfast is $62 so, dinner is the best "value" but honestly, I don't worry whether or not a meal is good value when I am on vacation.

We had the Beef and Shrimp last month. It was really good, one of the best entrees all trip, and among many others, we had dinner at Yachtsman, Tiffins, Artist Point, Jiko and Shula's for comparison. As I said upthread, we never thought the food was bad in 17 trips but this year it was markedly better than last year. We have had breakfast, lunch and dinner there many times over the years and all the meals have been enjoyable. We have never done the dining plan, so I cannot relate to the 2 credit aspect of value. We pay OOP and I just looked it up-lunch and dinner are $79 and breakfast is $62 so, dinner is the best "value" but honestly, I don't worry whether or not a meal is good value when I am on vacation.

I have been wondering how the shrimp is cooked, also if I did get the steak (beef?) same dish?) would I be able to tell them to nearly char it? I love it near burnt but not burnt and the pinker meat I just do not like one bit. My husband says he'd rather do Breakfast if at all. I keep leaning towards dinner.

I also have to repeat the question asked before. What time do you get a reservation for firework views?

We did it when my daughter was 5. It was overall a good experience, however DD was so shy with the princesses that it was not as much of a highlight as I would have liked. So my opinion is that if your daughter is good with face characters and likes the princesses, then do it. If your little one is like mine and painfully shy, you should probably wait.

in a word, yes, my mother and sister loved the atmosphere and my sister bonded with Anastasia and they discussed annoying sisters. I say go for it.

I've been to CRT five times throughout the years, and I feel like about two years ago the food quality made a significant jump. It's not at the level of a premium restaurant like Le Cellier or Artists Point, but it no longer makes you question why you chose CRT for a meal. My past two trips have involved one breakfast meal and one dinner meal at CRT and I'd classify both as somewhere above "perfectly fine" and below "outstanding." For breakfast, I tend to stick to the Traditional Breakfast option (scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, potatoes), which is really hard for any restaurant to mess up. It's just as good as getting the same food at any other on-site restaurant, and the pastry plate they bring out before the breakfast entree is a nice touch. For my last dinner trip to CRT, I got the Beef & Shrimp, and I'd put the beef tenderloin on about the same level as the grilled strip steak from Be Our Guest.

I have been to Disney only 3 times, so not a "regular". We went for the breakfast it was probably the #1 highlight of our trip. Cinderella told my 7 year old daughter her orange dress "reminds me of my pumpkin". Ariel asked my 10 year old son if he was our "captain". Snow White kissed my 5 year old son on the cheek and he refused to wash off the lipstick. Being in the castle was magical. DH and I were just thrilled by the whole thing (yeah, he didn't mind being visited by 5 pretty ladies one bit). I have almost no memory of what we ate, it was just fair to good breakfast stuff, but I treasure those memories. My vote is don't miss it!

Since it's breakfast, then yes, do it. Lunch or dinner- do not. In fact, my 6yo DD has asked that we never go there or to "beauty and the beast castle" because the food is gross. An alternative if you end up waiting is Crystal Palace. 4 is the PERFECT age for pooh and friends which may not last as long as the princess allure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter