Cinderella's Castle Cross Stitch Chart up for grabs!

that is absolutely beautifull!!!!

i would so love a copy but i dont do cross stitch.
when i thought of how i would like the castle to look it would have been at night with wishes fireworks and tinkerbell... and it did.
it is superb!!!!

laluna,
I have sent you a PM, but I am not sure that it went through. I am very interested in the chart. :)
Thanks,
Kellie

I am very interested in any of the older charts from the kits. Thanks and I have several very old ones and books to trade, but I don't have enough postings to email yet. Thanks

I would LOVE a copy. However, are you able to scan it into a PDF and e-mail it instead? I am in the US, and I find this the best way to get the charts. I also have a lot of Stoney Creek charts in PDF form, I am more than happy to e-mail them.

Anybody else, you can PM me with your e-mail address and what chart you want. If I have it, I'll send it on.

-Shannon

I would like a copy of this one. I tried sending you a PM a long time ago but you mustn't have gotten it. Please get back to me about how to send this, please please please!

I would LOVE a copy. However, are you able to scan it into a PDF and e-mail it instead? I am in the US, and I find this the best way to get the charts. I also have a lot of Stoney Creek charts in PDF form, I am more than happy to e-mail them.

If you can e-mail, please send it to shannon3021@gmail.com.

Anybody else, you can PM me with your e-mail address and what chart you want. If I have it, I'll send it on.

-Shannon

what all do you have? if it is easier I can email you.

I just found this board, am a huge Disney fan, in fact I live really close to Disneyland. I also love cross stitch and found a posting for the Cinderella Castle cross stitch pattern. Do you still have it available? I would be willing to pay you for postage via PayPal...Thanks so much, Stephanie....

Hi there, I am looking for the graph, colour picture and colour code for the Cindrella's Castle cross stitch that you just completed. Please let me know if you still have it.

thanks
Michelle

PM me if anyone is still interested on this. See it is not mine to give and I will have to PM you on who to contact. :thumbsup2

Hey everyone, I'm a poor college student that has recently gotten into cross stitch but has always loved Disney. Would anyone mind sharing some of their patterns with me? I'm looking for just about any of them. Please email or pm me!

I have scanned my Beauty And The Beast and Cinderella patterns I got for Christmas (Theyre the small Thomas Kinkade circles and each has four designs.) and would be more than willing to share!

Thanks,
Meagan

Have been trying to get this for a while has anybody or will anybody be willing to sell me a copy I would be forever grateful x

Long shot but was wondering if you still have this pattern would love this will be able to pay costs and swap patterns

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter