• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella

If you have recently been on the Magic and you have any pics of Cinderella that you would be happy to share, I would be grateful if you could please send them my way ☺️
We were on the Magic at the very end of September / early October. My son (4) loved meeting Cinderella and showing her his shoes. She was his favorite character to meet. Really made his trip. We certainly appreciated her kindness. I have some pictures from the Royal Gathering I could share, prefer not to post publicly.

We were on the Magic at the very end of September / early October. My son (4) loved meeting Cinderella and showing her his shoes. She was his favorite character to meet. Really made his trip. We certainly appreciated her kindness. I have some pictures from the Royal Gathering I could share, prefer not to post publicly.
I am so happy your son loved meeting Cinderella! I would love to see them if you feel comfortable dming them to me 😊

These are from the EBPC. We had some wonderful interaction with Cinderella during the meet & greets, but unfortunately, those photos are too blurry to post
.IMG_8169.JPG

IMG_8209.JPG

IMG_8211.JPG

Last edited:

They are tight and if you’ve seen or spoken with Mags, Cinderella has some serious competition.
As if a real person could ever really measure up to such a sweet and pretty character like Cinderella. I mean anyone, not just Mags. Cinderella is near perfect so it would be very hard to get it right

Last edited:
As if a real person could ever really measure up to such a sweet and pretty character like Cinderella. I mean anyone, not just Mags. Cinderella is near perfect so it would be very hard to get it right
I agree, it is difficult. That is why character performers have so much training, so they can get it right

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter