Cinderella

Mags2002

WDW/DCL CM
If you have recently been on the Magic and you have any pics of Cinderella that you would be happy to share, I would be grateful if you could please send them my way ☺️

If you google "pictures of Cinderella on Disney Magic cruise ship " and look under images you can find some. Hopefully one that fits your needs

I am pretty sure she is asking for photos of Cinderella as she is “friends with” Cinderella and doesn’t want just any old photo
Just trying to help. I'm sure you didn't mean for your post to comes across the way it seems to. Plus some of the pics could easily be of her friend if that is the case.

Yeah, I would say the same. Go to Instagram and look for recent Disney cruises.
I am pretty sure she is asking for photos of Cinderella as she is “friends with” Cinderella and doesn’t want just any old photo
It works if you set Google to look for pictures within a certain time period.

Thanks to everyone who has sent me some beautiful photos! It is so great for Cinderella to remember the wonderful interactions she has had with Guests 💙 keep them coming!
We'll also be on the EBPC cruise in a few weeks. You've been so helpful and kind here on the boards. Hoping we get to meet a good friend of yours during our cruise. Best of luck with your new-ish adventures!

Thanks to everyone who has sent me some beautiful photos! It is so great for Cinderella to remember the wonderful interactions she has had with Guests 💙 keep them coming!
You have been so generous and forthcoming...and have really broadened my appreciation for how the Disney magic gets created (by real people!). Presuming, all of us wish you lots of joy in your next role(s) on land!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter