Cinderella ?'s

zca'smommy

"That's me: wife, mother, superhero, I'm sure you
Hi all, we are heading to DL on the 25th, my dd 2 1/2 LOVES Cinderella so I would like to be able to see her and have dd get a picture with her etc.
Does anyone know where she usually hangs out for pics? any tips?
Also where is the best (possibly least expensive as well) place to get dd a costume (Cinderella of course)?

TIA

Liz

She is usually in front of the castle for pictures. In May she was always on the left side (when standing facing the castle). I saw some nice Disney princess dresses in the toy dept at Walmart last week. You might check there before you go. In the park you'll find them at the princess story book store in fantasy land. Speaking of which, you should find out what time Cinderella will be telling her story there. They do 3 a day, starting about 11:30, 12:30 and 1:30. Its a different princess at each one. They are a lot of fun! Get there about 1/2 hour early for good seats. If you can get on the left front, you'll have a better chance of being in the front of the line for the meet and greet after the story.

You might also consider doing the princess meal at Ariels in DCA. You would more then likely see her there as well. Make sure to make PS, NOW, if you want to go there during your trip. It might already be to late to book.

We just got back from Disneyland earlier this week and we ended up meeting up with Cinderella in front of the castle toward the left side as the previous poster mentioned. We took my daughter (age 4) to Ariel's Grotto for the Princess lunch the day before and Cinderella was not there. It was Snow White, Jasmine, Belle, Arial and Aurora. My daughter was sad that Cinderella wasn't there. So, the following day when we did have chance to meet Cinderella, the first thing my 4 year old did was chastise Cinderella for not being at the princess lunch. It was pretty funny and made Cinderella laugh and explain that she was in the palace with Prince Charming that day!

zca'smommy said:
Also where is the best (possibly least expensive as well) place to get dd a costume (Cinderella of course)?
You might poke around the DIS WDW Family section. I saw several postings there about princess dresses from an online vendor that were very good quality for reasonable prices. (I have two little boys, so didn't keep the details, sorry!)

I know there's a Princess meet and greet near Sleeping Beauty Castle every day, but I think the Princess rotates on a regular basis. I think your best bet would be to check with a CM and see if they know when Cinderella is going to be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter