Cinderella and Rapunzel Split starting June 17th

Is this confirmed? And where is the source for this? Only asking out of curiosity
A friend of mine who is close to the situation.
Obviously nothing is official until the 17th. But it's coming up quickly and it sounds like there will be some pretty big changes happening on that day

Oh right I forgot about that :Palthough, I thought she didn't take pictures or did they change that (again sorry I've been Disney cruising lately and not totally up to date on meet and greets). Then it's probably going to be Snow and Aurora, which is nice cause they are really underrated princesses sometimes.

You get to like handshake and people take pictures then. Also don't forget she is in that dress at the Princess dining in Norway.

Not thrilled about the Tiana move, but maybe all they are doing is a bit of a shuffle (maybe they move Aurora or Snow White to the glen or something like that).

Just noticed that the Belle greet times are gone from my Disney experience since the Frozen characters became an option.

So, where can we see Belle?

Where can we see Sleeping Beauty?

Not interested in character meals this trip.

Thanks

Just noticed that the Belle greet times are gone from my Disney experience since the Frozen characters became an option.

So, where can we see Belle?

Where can we see Sleeping Beauty?

Not interested in character meals this trip.

Thanks

Belle should still be available to meet in France throughout the day. There have been no rumors of Anna and Elsa arriving causing any character shakeups in Epcot. Considering this is the only location to do an actual M&G with her, I don't see them taking that away (but based on my track record with this thread, I wouldn't be surprised if they announced tomorrow that she will be leaving)

Aurora currently meets in Fantasyland behind the castle, but it was originally believed that she would return to Princess Fairytale Hall after Anna and Elsa leave. No one will know though until the 17th unless Disney chooses to announce something sooner

We were there in May and for Enchanted Tales with Belle both our kids were able to get individual pictures with Belle in the yellow dress. All of the kids and a couple dads who participated in the show were able to get pictures with her. A photopass photographer was there as well and handed out cards afterwards. It was a great experience.

Following. This means Tiana will be easier to meet right...since she is in with Rapunzel? We always seem to have a hard time catching Tiana and my dd loves her.

Following. This means Tiana will be easier to meet right...since she is in with Rapunzel? We always seem to have a hard time catching Tiana and my dd loves her.

Yes. Rather than having specific set times like she did at the gazebo, she will be meeting constantly throughout the day

When you say they will be meeting together - does that mean there is 1 line for Tiana/Rapunzel and 1 line for Cinderella/Aurora - but still separate pics?

When you say they will be meeting together - does that mean there is 1 line for Tiana/Rapunzel and 1 line for Cinderella/Aurora - but still separate pics?

Correct. It will be identical to the current set up, just with different pairs.

There will be 2 lines - one for Tiana/Rapunzel, and one for Cinderella/Aurora
Once you enter the meeting room, there will be 2 spots, each with a single princess

LOVED meeting Tiana and Naveen together the past few years, they are priceless together! I would be sad if they left their glen, but last visit in March it was very chilly (see your breath chilly) and we were fortunate to be advised Tiana was in the garden with no waiting. Tiana had no 'winter' clothing or jacket (as Pocahontas did at AK during the same trip). I told her she had to be cold, but she replied the weather was fine. I love them together but would be happy if Tiana had an indoor venue (I know many do have indoor venues, again just IMO)

Tiana had no 'winter' clothing or jacket (as Pocahontas did at AK during the same trip).

I believe it's up to the princess whether or not she wears the winter cape. Mama Odie did not design that dress with summer in mind, so if the ground was at all warm, she probably appreciated the cool evening :)

All of today's Magic Kingdom character updates:

Anna and Elsa are no longer meeting in MK. They can be seen in the Festival of Fantasy parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire.
Princesses Rapunzel, Tiana, Cinderella, and Aurora will be meeting in Princess Fairytale Hall. Rapunzel and Tiana on one side, Cinderella and Aurora on the other.
Naveen no longer offers a regular meet.
Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen can be seen togther in the Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire.
Snow White will continue meeting at the front of the park, but will now be located in the courtyard next to City Hall.

The update also states that Daisy will no longer be meeting in Town Square, but as far as I know, it has only been Minnie that meets there. Either way, they will no longer be meeting in Town Square, but will continue to be available at Pete's Silly Sideshow in Storybook Circus

Wonder what the plan is for Tiana's old spot

Right now it's being kept unused.

I did read a mention that Elena may be there in the fall, but that also could have just been a random comment. I'm not putting much stock into since a South American princess wouldn't fit into Liberty Square.

I was also talking with Tiana last night and she mentioned that hopefully Naveen will come back out for the holiday parties since the rest of the princes do as well. Again, just an off-hand comment, but something that may happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter