Cinderella’s Royal Table questions

PolyAddict

DIS Veteran
DH and I have a trip for last week of April. I was thinking of surprising him with lunch or dinner here. The last time we ate here our youngest was 5. She is 20 now.😭. Am I reading the current menu correct, it looks like it is $62 PP for either lunch or dinner with the same menu? Do you each pick an app and dessert? Is it just Cinderella walking around at a distance as far as characters?

thanks

Lunch and dinner are the same menu. It includes app, entrée, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage. Cinderella makes a quick appearance about every 30 minutes. No other princesses are there currently.

My group of 6 ate there last week for lunch

only one princess and the beast made a quick walk thru when we were there for one hour

we were in the large dining room
Only one walk through and the character did a wave
We had hoped for more

food was very good and we enjoyed our time there.

only one princess and the beast made a quick walk thru when we were there for one hour

We had hoped for more

Any particular standouts in the app/entree/dessert choices? Do you remember if it was $62PP?
Thanks!

We had hoped for more

Which one did you eat at?

We were in the large main dining room
Our table was at the end of room so only had tables om
3 sides of us

Any particular standouts in the app/entree/dessert choices? Do you remember if it was $62PP?
Thanks!
I’ll look for the receipt but think it was over $400 for the 6 of us
Automatic gratuity set when you have a party group of 6

If I had a chance to do it again, I would have gone with the salad for the app.
One in party had that and said it was great
I ordered the French onion soup and too cheesy for me
One son has the other soup and loved it.
There were 3 choices for the first apps

Second serving was the main dish and 4 of us did the steak medium rare.
We all loved it.
The dessert has 3 items and we all enjoyed each one of them.

No complaints for the menu
It was fine !

Hope you enjoy your time and food there!

We had hoped for more

The beast? Is the beast appearing at CRT now?
Maybe you are talking about Be Our Guest instead? But last time I was at BOG there was no princess just beast...

DH and I have a trip for last week of April. I was thinking of surprising him with lunch or dinner here. The last time we ate here our youngest was 5. She is 20 now.😭. Am I reading the current menu correct, it looks like it is $62 PP for either lunch or dinner with the same menu? Do you each pick an app and dessert? Is it just Cinderella walking around at a distance as far as characters?

thanks

In November, it was just Cinderella walking around. (one of the walk around involved some "magical" light flicking). No gift or autograph.
Yes, each pick an app and desert.

My take: there are a thousand places better for both breakfast and lunch at WDW. The only reason to go here is for the princesses and I think even in normal times only works with little ones.

The beast? Is the beast appearing at CRT now?
Maybe you are talking about Be Our Guest instead? But last time I was at BOG there was no princess just beast...
Your are correct ‘
I was writing about the wrong one
Sorry
(BOG)

Your are correct ‘
I was writing about the wrong one
Sorry
(BOG)

PS, is Belle appearing at BOG now?
We went there last time as a one time experience. But if Belle is starting to appear there too we may consider a future visit.
TIA.

That is correct. BOG is Beast only; CRT is Cinderella only.
Right. I was confused because the poster I quoted said that the beast AND a princess walked through the dining room. So I would like to know where she was when that happened :confused3

Right. I was confused because the poster I quoted said that the beast AND a princess walked through the dining room. So I would like to know where she was when that happened :confused3
I know, I was kind saying I don't think it did happen. Wondering if the poster was just confused or misremembering.

We had an early dinner at the castle today and LOVED it! The food was really good, maybe I was just prepared to be disappointed after reading so many negative reviews. We don’t care about princesses, we just wanted to be in the castle.

I had the butternut squash soup, steak, and the choc mousse dessert. And a Bellini. Loved it all! Steak was so tender and flavorful.

Hubby had charcuterie, lamb, and pot de creme, and a beer, and loved all of his too.

8yo son had apples, Mac n cheese, and decorate your own cupcake.

9yo had grapes and cheese, chicken tenders with fries (even though fries not on menu), and cupcake.

17 yo unfortunately had $62 chicken tenders. Ugh. That’s what he wanted.

T
We had an early dinner at the castle today and LOVED it! The food was really good, maybe I was just prepared to be disappointed after reading so many negative reviews. We don’t care about princesses, we just wanted to be in the castle.

I had the butternut squash soup, steak, and the choc mousse dessert. And a Bellini. Loved it all! Steak was so tender and flavorful.

Hubby had charcuterie, lamb, and pot de creme, and a beer, and loved all of his too.

8yo son had apples, Mac n cheese, and decorate your own cupcake.

9yo had grapes and cheese, chicken tenders with fries (even though fries not on menu), and cupcake.

17 yo unfortunately had $62 chicken tenders. Ugh. That’s what he wanted.
Thanks for the review! I’m on the same page, just want to experience the castle again after 15 years. As well as we have eaten every where else and want to do something different. Did the $62 include tax and tip?

T

Thanks for the review! I’m on the same page, just want to experience the castle again after 15 years. As well as we have eaten every where else and want to do something different. Did the $62 include tax and tip?

Yes it does. We also ordered adult drinks so we tipped on that separately.

sorry! I misunderstood. The tip was included in what we prepaid, but was not included in the $62 per adult. Sorry!!

Last edited:
Yes it does. We also ordered adult drinks so we tipped on that separately.
I don't believe this is correct. For 4 adults I paid a total of $308.76 ($62 per person PLUS tax and gratuity extra).

Subtotal$248.00
Tax$16.12
Gratuity$44.64
Total$308.76

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter