• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Church Close to Miami Airport?

pixiedustedme

Planning is half the fun
We're going to cruise out of Miami next Sunday. We leave our hometown too early on Sunday morning to attend church at home, and the chapel at the Miami airport has no Sunday service.

Does anyone know of a church near the airport? We're flying in around 9:40am.

Our church live steams service so this is our plan in a couple of weeks. I don’t know if that is an option for you.

I looked on Google Maps and the closest churches I could find near the airport included All Angels Episcopal Church, Church of God Spanish Mission, and Bethany Seventh Day Adventist Church. Slightly further out are Friendship Presbyterian Church and Immaculate Conception Catholic. What denomination are you looking for?

I looked on Google Maps and the closest churches I could find near the airport included All Angels Episcopal Church, Church of God Spanish Mission, and Bethany Seventh Day Adventist Church. Slightly further out are Friendship Presbyterian Church and Immaculate Conception Catholic. What denomination are you looking for?
We're Episcopal, so I'll definitely check out All Angels. Thanks!

I usually start with this or even google maps (put your hotel or where you’ll be and then for the destination type “Catholic Church” and it’ll start making suggestions of specific nearby parishes) but I always follow up with a visit to the church website AND a phone call (or email)... too many times I’ve found online info for Catholic Churches inaccurate.

If you are Catholic use www.masstimes.org

I'm of no assistance with any other denomination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter