Chsnces of 1900 Park Fare early May no ressie?

KLSinATL

Earning My Ears
We recently decided to plan a trip for early May (3-7), and because of the short notice I have had a hard time booking ADRs (we're not on the DDP). What are our chances of eating at 1900 Park Fare for dinner without a reservation?

My DD really loves Cinderella, and I was hoping we could see her at a character meal. I'm pretty sure CRT would be a no-go ;), but thought maybe 1900 Park Fare would be a possibility. Thoughts? Thanks from a newbie!

Sorry for the typo in the title!

In general walk ins are a no go. However, you can always try it. If you can't get an ADR and want to try for a walk in you should be at the podium about 20 minutes before they open. I'm not sure what time that would be but my guess is about 4pm.

You should immediately try to snag an ADR. The online system makes it easy to try many times per day. Also, a phone call or two could help. It seems like they sometimes have availablity before it hits the online system.

On last thin is to try the resort concierge as soon as you arrive and failing that call the dining line from your room. Again do it as many times as possible.

I would suggest that you keep trying to get an ADR online. Try 3-4 times a day. I recently moved around reservations for mid-May which meant changing our Ohanas reservation. I was able to get a reservation for Ohanas when we wanted but it took several weeks of obsessively checking several times a day.

I have been trying about 3-4 times per day online already, which is what prompted this question. I thought surely something would come up - I've tried early times and late times and a range of dates, and still nothing. I will continue to try, but was just interested to know whether anyone had successfully done this before.

I have been trying about 3-4 times per day online already, which is what prompted this question. I thought surely something would come up - I've tried early times and late times and a range of dates, and still nothing. I will continue to try, but was just interested to know whether anyone had successfully done this before.

Keep trying things pop up when you least expect it. Last year the only place that we absolutely had to have was Teppan Edo. Since I rarely book trips early I think we were at the 75 day mark when I did it.....and for me that's early. I couldn't get anything before 8pm at TE and that is way too late for us. As a back up I booked something else and continued to try between 4-10 per day.....I know, that's a bit much. I noticed that there were a few times available for lunch and I had a discussion with my DD about it and she said to go for it. I went back on to book lunch and for some strange reason I thought I would try one last time for dinner.....POOF, there is was 6pm. At this point we were about 30 days out and this was during free dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter