Christy's Very Merry Happy Birthday Christmas DIS-a-Palooza Party - A WDW Pre-Trip Report!

bamacmac

DIS Veteran
Hey y'all! :wave2:

I'm heading back to Disney World this Monday night! Only 4 more days!!

I will be down there December 1st-6th. Just wanted to sort of kick-off this trip report before I go this time. Here is a brief overview of what all it will include! If you prefer, you may refer to this trip as CVMHBCDP. Ha. :D

• Pop Century, POFQ and Cabana Bay (My 1st time at all 3 of these resorts!)
  • Osborne Lights
  • Garden Grill
  • California Grill
  • Candlelight Processional (x2!)
  • Holidays Around the World
  • Be Our Guest Breakfast (1st time having breakfast there!)
  • MVMCP
  • Chefs de France (1st time!)
  • Liberty Tree Tavern
  • A Nutella Waffle will be consumed at some point :thumbsup2
  • Resort tour - decorations!
  • Disney Springs
  • Celebrating my birthday
  • And last but not least....DIS-A-PALOOZA!!!!

To say that I am excited about this trip is a HUGE understatement. I've done Christmas at Disney once before and it was SO much fun. Can't wait to be there again (especially now that I know FOR SURE that I am moving down there), can't wait to celebrate my birthday and Christmas in my happy place, and can't wait to hang out with the podcast crew and so many other awesome DISers in Diagon Alley! AHHH!

I will be doing some periscope broadcasts while I am there, so check that out: @bamacmac. I'm also hoping to post a couple of times while I am there! So stay tuned!!! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

Last edited:
Hey y'all! :wave2:

I'm heading back to Disney World this Monday night! Only 4 more days!!

I will be down there December 1st-6th. Just wanted to sort of kick-off this trip report before I go this time. Here is a brief overview of what all it will include! If you prefer, you may refer to this trip as CVMHBCDP. Ha. :D

• Pop Century, POFQ and Cabana Bay (My 1st time at all 3 of these resorts!)
  • Osborne Lights
  • Garden Grill
  • California Grill
  • Candlelight Processional (x2!)
  • Holidays Around the World
  • Be Our Guest Breakfast (1st time having breakfast there!)
  • MVMCP
  • Chefs de France (1st time!)
  • Liberty Tree Tavern
  • A Nutella Waffle will be consumed at some point :thumbsup2
  • Resort tour - decorations!
  • Disney Springs
  • Celebrating my birthday
  • And last but not least....DIS-A-PALOOZA!!!!

To say that I am excited about this trip is a HUGE understatement. I've done Christmas at Disney once before and it was SO much fun. Can't wait to be there again (especially now that I know FOR SURE that I am moving down there), can't wait to celebrate my birthday and Christmas in my happy place, and can't wait to hang out with the podcast crew and so many other awesome DISers in Diagon Alley! AHHH!

I will be doing some periscope broadcasts while I am there, so check that out: @bamacmac. I'm also hoping to post a couple of times while I am there! So stay tuned!!! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
Wow! You are going to be busy! We love Pop Century. If they sold DVC for values we would by in for Pop.
Be sure to get some beignets at POFQ(love that resort, too!)
Loved Garden Grill and breakfast at BOG was delish!
I hope you have a super magical time! I can't wait to see pics! My daughter and are the 18-23, coming back to the Ham for Christmas with the family and then we are taking my mom down the 28-31 for the CP with Amy Grant and to see the last Osborne Lights. Can't wait for a magical Disney Christmas!

Wow! You are going to be busy! We love Pop Century. If they sold DVC for values we would by in for Pop.
Be sure to get some beignets at POFQ(love that resort, too!)
Loved Garden Grill and breakfast at BOG was delish!
I hope you have a super magical time! I can't wait to see pics! My daughter and are the 18-23, coming back to the Ham for Christmas with the family and then we are taking my mom down the 28-31 for the CP with Amy Grant and to see the last Osborne Lights. Can't wait for a magical Disney Christmas!

So very fun! I would love to be there for CP with Amy Grant! Ah! One day. :)

It is going to be a very busy week for me! Trying to pack in as much as I can. Maybe a little too much. :) But, as you know, that's the beauty of having an AP, you can be flexible if you need to be!! :)

Joining in...Can't wait to hear about your trip!! Wish I was there, but saving my time for next year's birthday adventure!!!

joining in - sounds like a great trip!

Love your dining choices - Cali Grill is one of our absolute favorites and Garden Grill became a new favorite of ours last trip!

Very jealous that you get to go to DIS-a-palooza .... just "followed" you on periscope!

Hello all! I am back home now from the trip. It was amazing! I totally intended to post while I was there and to periscope a lot. BUT...it just didn't happen! Once you get there, the time always goes by so fast and when you do have time to chill you are exhausted! So...my apologies for not doing what I said I would!

I hope to get started on the TR soon...but with the holidays and this being my last month at my job, life is just crazy. But hopefully very soon!

But it was really a great trip. DISapalooza was so much fun! It flew by and I realized as I left that I had never done a scope from it. Sorry! Christmas at Disney is just as incredible as I remembered it to be.

I will try to add a few of my favorite pics from the trip soon as a little preview of what is to come!

Thanks for following along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter