• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas/Winter swap FINAL DETAILS

Okay so the pressure was on and I worked late into the night last night. I did a a holly theme frame and letters that spell out JOY. I just hope I find time this week to get them in the mail.

Pigletspal - I got your package in the mail. :) Thanks!

Is it wrong for me to tease all of you say that what she sent is FABULOUS?

Originally posted by Disneygal027
Pigletspal - I got your package in the mail. :) Thanks!

Is it wrong for me to tease all of you say that what she sent is FABULOUS?

Oh it was just a little thing I threw together, but I was quit please with the way it came out coming from someone that has never seen snow in all my life...........................:eek:

Originally posted by PigletsPal
Oh it was just a little thing I threw together, but I was quit please with the way it came out coming from someone that has never seen snow in all my life...........................:eek:

I'll be sending you snow in your envelope then. ;) I LOVE to share it. :)

Originally posted by Disneygal027
I'll be sending you snow in your envelope then. ;) I LOVE to share it. :)

Hey I'll trade you a HURRICANE for SNOW.................deal???

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Somehow being wet and blown all over the place isn't as fun sounding as being buried up to my neck in snow. :tongue: Actually...neither sound like fun. LOL

Utah is beautiful! I used to live in Phoenix and we went over there on a short trip once. The views of the mountains were breath taking.

Actually I think a good hurricane might be cool. But one..just one..not like how it's been this year.

And thanks ILOVEPOOH1. I'll keep an eye open for your package. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter