Christmas Week -- night time parade?

labdogs42

DIS Veteran
I was reading a post about Christmas week and how they do many of the events from MVMCP that week, but I don't see anywhere where it says if they do the actual Christmas parade. Do they do it that week at all? I have seen it, so it isn't critical, but I do want to know if I should factor it in! Thanks!

I was reading a post about Christmas week and how they do many of the events from MVMCP that week, but I don't see anywhere where it says if they do the actual Christmas parade. Do they do it that week at all? I have seen it, so it isn't critical, but I do want to know if I should factor it in! Thanks!

It’s not at night during Christmas week (12/22-12/31)... they do the Once Upon a Christmastime Parade at 12pm and 3:30pm.

During Christmas week, the MouCP parade is twice a day: 12:00pm and 3:30pm. There are no nighttime parades in MK, outside of the parties.

It’s not at night during Christmas week (12/22-12/31)... they do the Once Upon a Christmastime Parade at 12pm and 3:30pm.

During Christmas week, the MouCP parade is twice a day: 12:00pm and 3:30pm. There are no nighttime parades in MK, outside of the parties.

Ah, thank you! No wonder I couldn't find it on the schedule! It looked like the Festival of Fantasy parade was running twice, but it IS the Christmas parade. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter