• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas vmk memories!

demeter
3162969590_9deb0f4aed_o.jpg

dduckzfan
3162969566_19c761941a_o.jpg

DBourque
3162969542_bddcc73a53_o.jpg

dazzlingdiamond
3162969516_2a7d0399a4_o.jpg

Daydoe
3162969492_f605833dd2_o.jpg

DashyBoy
3162969464_6bc2747184_o.jpg

DanaAirFairy
3162969442_0192d96087_o.jpg

CutieDaisy
3162136231_34217d575e_o.jpg

Crustopher
3162969392_bbe4049dd5_o.jpg

Thanks for letting me share. What wonderful memories this all brings back!

Truly amazing pictures! Saddens me, I see so many 'titles' of players I talked to often, rooms I've visited...Anyone else notice that every picture with Aengus in the room his lips are moving? Dude never could stop talking! :lmao:
I'll add two more Christmas rooms I had finished for Christmas. The first was my first room using some of the candy pieces, the next is a room filled with wonderful memories from so many of my VMK friends.
I miss those awesome people...
Hugs to everyone and thanks so much for the thread full of VMK Christmas.
:grouphug:

MimsSweetTreat.jpg

MimsTreeofGifts.jpg

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and I wish you all the best in 2009.
:hug:

Oh my! I remember several of those rooms, but I'm so glad you posted them Hula. There were several I never saw and I really thought I visited a lot! :rotfl2:

Wow, what creative people we had on the game! :thumbsup2 :cheer2:

Kim

I have come to realize that with all these awesome rooms the VMK developers must have put the top 100 in a hat and pulled out the winners they were all awesome. And thus the saga of the non participants began :goodvibes I would give anything to see my thank you for not participating donald present again :(

Didn't see mine posted, so I thought I'd share mine, mine had the start to a 40-room ride through of friends' gingerbread rooms.

hulajudged.jpg

WOW!!
thank you everyone so so much for posting all those wonderful pics. I love seeing things from vmk, I miss it so much! I wish there was a way to play it again

And I'm so glad to see our beloved hosts around on disboards. I so miss seeing them in game... :sad1:

I remember waking up extra early to watch the countdown clock of VMK open. Then log on and race to the stores to get all the new stuff and see my friends. I miss that so much :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter