• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas vmk memories!

acehorseytink

Tink and Dashyboy, Friends Forever
:santa: Now that the holiday season has arrived I think it is time for a new edition of share your vmk holiday memories. I would love to hear about and to see all of your turkey day and christmas memories. Please post your stories and pics of all your wonderful memories from the greatest game ever during the greatest time of the year, The Holidays! :santa:

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Tink

Awe, Christmas will be even more depressing for me. That was when I first started vmk- I think in about twenty days or so I would have been starting three years ago. Oh- Happy vmk birthday to you tink! You were on already, right? 3 years!

Anyways- Dashyboy was who got me into vmk, and I was over at his house watching him play it for the first time. He walked into the esplande and all the decorations were up. This one kid, maybe a guest, walked under the transparent tree and said "Hey! I just walked through the tree!" Or something really random and obvious like that. It was pretty funny, we started laughing.

I'll have to post more stories and pics tink ;)

Who didn't like snowman magic?

frosty.jpg

I liked to give my friends and my daughter ShelbyMarie, "Frosty! Snow Hugs!"

Frostysnowhugs2.jpg

Central Plaza at Christmas:

CentralPlaza-christmas.jpg

Town Square at Christmas:

TownSquare-christmas.jpg

I have pictures of my christmas rooms, will post them later.

Fly

This was my first Christmas room, and it was part of the great Dis River, I kept adding to it every year:

6DisChristmasRiverExplosion.jpg

This was my Holiday Town room, :

79HolidayTownEscape.jpg

The Skull Christmas room:

83skullchristmas.jpg

And who can forget the dreaded gingerbread contest...

81aGingerbreadHouseFlyingPegasus.jpg

.....that we did not participate in:

81GingerbreadHouseFlyingPegasuslose.jpg

Happy Holidays everybody!

Fly

Oh my goodness.
I remember having Thanksgiving on VMK with all my friends:-)

And I can never ever ever ever forget Christmas.
That's when I met Ill ^.^
I went to his gingerbread house, and he was joyful that I wasn't half-stalking him or asking him to take a picture with me or be his friend. But we did become bestest friends ^.^
And he introduced me to some of my greatest Dis friends, including Smart, Monkey, Am, Mikey, Pirate Apples, and Gabriel. :-)

Just a few of my rooms which are appropriate to the season:

For Christmas:
Epcot in Red and Green
VMK-2008-04-13-23-00-09-718.png

A Christmas Dream Come True
VMK-2008-04-11-21-51-45-359.png

Gingerbread House Nightmaretime
VMK-2008-04-11-21-55-28-671.png

Night's Haunted Holiday *thanks to whoever taught me the tree pattern!
VMK-2008-04-11-21-58-18-968.png

Night's Gingerbread Shop
VMK-2008-04-13-23-03-49-796.png

Gingerbread in Spaceeeeeee!!!!
VMK-2008-04-26-20-12-59-468.png

Lollipop Forest
VMK-2008-04-26-20-18-34-265.png

The Sweetest House in Space
VMK-2008-04-26-20-28-09-093.png

The Christmas Cave
VMK-2008-05-05-23-29-01-171.png

Expedition Gingerbread
VMK-2008-05-14-22-20-00-781.png

For Winter:
The Big Chill Room
VMK-2008-04-16-00-39-06-640.png

For Your Skiing Pleasure
VMK-2008-04-13-00-54-18-546.png

For Your Skating Pleasure
VMK-2008-04-11-21-20-10-609.png

The Weather Outside is Frightful
VMK-2008-04-11-21-57-25-531.png

Night's Blizzard Beach
VMK-2008-04-26-20-26-52-937.png

The Blizzard Camp
VMK-2008-05-04-21-07-17-968.png

Inside the Ice Fort
VMK-2008-05-06-21-49-11-740.png

Awe, Christmas will be even more depressing for me. That was when I first started vmk- I think in about twenty days or so I would have been starting three years ago. Oh- Happy vmk birthday to you tink! You were on already, right? 3 years!

Anyways- Dashyboy was who got me into vmk, and I was over at his house watching him play it for the first time. He walked into the esplande and all the decorations were up. This one kid, maybe a guest, walked under the transparent tree and said "Hey! I just walked through the tree!" Or something really random and obvious like that. It was pretty funny, we started laughing.

I'll have to post more stories and pics tink ;)

It would have been two full years this year flips. thanks for the reminder..

Thanks everyone for posting all your pics so soon, I love seeing them. Keep them coming!! It makes me happy to see everyone sharing the vmk spirit, and to see that there are still ppl who check back here in our vmk (museum), sniff sniff..

Oh goodnes,, I almost forgot.
Chrimstas was my favorite time of year because of the Main Street.
Castle Forecourt was where I went when I was sad.
It always cheered me up ^.^
And now I'll never be able to see it again...

It would have been two full years this year flips. thanks for the reminder..

That's right, we have both had "two" Halloweens in vmk and this would be our third christmas. Im going to miss it :(

But great rooms everyone! Wow, I wish I decorated rooms more when I was on. I guess I never played pirates enough, or was ever creative enough to come up with designs. I love seeing everyone else's though, keep posting!

Here are my four Christmas rooms, including the competition room which I thought I would never quit working on! lol I added and added and added to that room. :lmao:

1WonderlandDreams3.jpg

1TheChristmasBellmickeys.jpg

ThePolarExpressbuyingticket.jpg

SantasToylandWorkshop2.jpg

I still think I liked The Christmas Bell the most though! Several people including all of my clones had to help buy all those flowers! :rotfl:

So sad too that I have no room to decorate this year.......:sad1:

Kim

Kim
I LOVE the Christmas bell. It is just amazing.
Yes....shame on not being able to come home from school or work, clicking "purchase room" and get that thrill of building a new room. It was a great way to relieve stress.

- sigh -
~Shell

Here was my favorite Christmas room...

My Gingerbread contest entry:

RoomsGingerbreadContestTree-1.jpg

And "Just Chillin":

RoomsJustChillin-1.jpg

i remember last year i got hats for both of my characters
wow i wish i could go back and play my characters one more time

Wow all these rooms make me so sad, remembering all those amazing furniture items...

What a shame for all that work to go to waste.

I liked to build holiday rooms and now I can't find a site where I can build stuff cool anymore like I could on vmk.

Yeah, it feels like vmk was the best for everything doesn't it. They had the coolest room furniture, some of that stuff I wish I could have for my own room lol. Or just have a bunch of cool guest rooms- wouldn't it be cool if life was like vmk? If you were your avatar :goodvibes Just something to think about, it sounds cool to just be able to be your actual avatar every once and a while. Reminds me of Kingdom Keepers.

Anyways, keep posting your Christmas memories!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter