• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Trees

mommyoeo

Mouseketeer
We'll be at FW over Christmas. Will people have trees set up for their families? We'd hate to miss out on having a tree to put our presents under. I guess we'd set up a screen room for the tree and open presents outdoors if the weather is nice enough. Of course, it will be a small Christmas since our trip is really the present! Has anyone ever had their tree messed with? I have precious Disney ornaments that I'd be heartbroken over if they were stolen!

Actually, I'm just assuming that there would be enough room on a full hook-up site for a screen room. We will have 3 sites for our extended family members and would love a central location that would fit all of us comfortably. None of our campers are large enough for that so we must do it elsewhere.

How do you all do your trees?

Christy

We stayed in the cabins last year and will be again this year and there are TONS of Christmas decorations everywhere!! Most everyone decorates their site/cabin to some extent with trees, lights, blow~ups, ect.. Even the golf carts are all decorated, soo fun at night to take the golf cart around and look at all the different sites:)
I don't think anyone would mess with you tree. We also bring our own tree to put up in the cabin and decorations to feel like home a bit!
You will LOVE it there for Chrsitmas, we are planning on it every year now!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter