Christmas Presents

It’s the Monday following the US Thanksgiving (it is Nov 27 this year). There are a lot of online sales that day, sort of wrapping up the big Black Friday sale weekend.
Oh cool! I'd love it if they did that over here! We don't even really get Black Friday :(

DGD is getting this as soon as it’s back in stock: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09GXR2MGF/?tag=thewire06-20&linkCode=xm2&ascsubtag=AwEAAAAAAAAAAqbx
Why? Because she wants it 🤷🏾‍♂️. Told her she’d be better served paying more attention to how sweaters (and clothing in general) are made but guess she’ll figure that out in time.

I bought tickets for all the family’s children to see Cirque du Soleil andddd that’s pretty much it for me.

Except.
Santa Claus is having this coat made for me by a seamstress friend with suitable alterations:

https://us.maxmara.com/p-1016423606002-hudson-tobacco
Because I deserve it

My husband and I quit exchanging gifts years ago. Our son and daughter-in-law get a check, and our 3 granddaughters get gifts. I have no clue what to get them this year so I haven’t bought anything yet.

Order two gifts for our oldest Granddaughter Sunday so they would be here by Christmas. They came WEDNESDAY. Bought a gift for a friend back in April when we saw it.
Other than that, no. No shopping until mid-December. Leaning more to cash gifts since that way our kids and get what they need or want. And NO gift cards. Those are a pain.,

I only buy for my son and husband so I don’t stress too much about it. Nothing for my husband yet and no ideas. So far, I’ve gotten my son a pair of shoes, some new work jeans, sand cloud towel and swimming trunks with our dogs faces on them (he requested these)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter