• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Pictures from the Parks

Disney628.jpg

Awsome picture thank you:goodvibes

DemonLlama - Can I ask what's floating in the air in that previous shot? (I can't seem to quote the photo...) Is that the "snow" on mainstreet by the train station? By the way, your photos are gorgeous! :goodvibes

DemonLlama - Can I ask what's floating in the air in that previous shot? (I can't seem to quote the photo...) Is that the "snow" on mainstreet by the train station? By the way, your photos are gorgeous! :goodvibes

Yeah, I was also curious. It looks like birds, but that is highly unlikely..probably snow.:confused3

We've decided it's fairies with pixie dust duty. Honestly, I shot two versions of that photo, one with flash and one without. The flash version picked up those little things, but I never saw them until I was reviewing the pictures later that night.

And thank you! :)

2161342662_54380b66eb.jpg

2161631034_cf7cb763d6.jpg

These two are from the week of Christmas 07' I have more so I'm sure i'll be posting them. I love everyones pictures here. We are actually suppose to be going this year dec 13th-21st. It just depends on dh's work if they give us time off or not.

Our Christmas tree @ AKL a suprise from DH got me from Disney florists since we were there for christmas this past year

2161555052_ca27b0c1da.jpg

Christmas parade 2007
2161133506_98ed823cbe.jpg

2160476047_ab58bb929c.jpg

breakfast at CP Christmas morning
2161176343_f48e954a47.jpg

Does anyone know if they are still going to do the Holly Parade at DHS since Block Party Bash started this year?? I am very curious.

Beautiful pictures! We aren't going until December 2009 but I am really really excited! :yay:

Does anyone know if they are still going to do the Holly Parade at DHS since Block Party Bash started this year?? I am very curious.

Beautiful pictures! We aren't going until December 2009 but I am really really excited! :yay:

I would like to know also.

I really hope so, but I doubt it. It's not listed on the calendar. Animal Kingdom has a special Christmas Parade and that's listed on the calender.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter