Christmas parade/show times

mummyal

<font color=darkorchid>Think it was too much jiggi
I hope this hasn't been asked before. I don't remember reading any posts about it recently but then again, my memory is pretty rubbish! lol.

For those of you who went last Christmas, can you remember (roughly) what time the parades/shows are in December? We'll be there from 18th to 21st, and I'm trying to start thinking (seriously) about which restaurants to book. Want to plan it around the show times.

That's another headache I'm having at the moment....which restaurants??!!:confused3 I want to try a couple of different ones this time. Maybe Inventions, Lucky Nugget, the Steakhouse brunch, Agrabah... but also want to fit in Cafe Mickey somewhere. But then again, the others have character interaction as well, so we might not eat at Cafe Mickey this time.

Hiya Alice,

We went 2 years ago and the parade was at 4pm and the Fantillusion was at 7pm. I'd expect it to be the same this year:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter