• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas opportunities

Music271410

Earning My Ears
We really wanted to go to MVMCP, but made the decision too late. It is sold out.

What other Christmas special events are there for 9year olds? I tried Breakfast with Santa, but that sold out too. Plan to be in town 12/1-12/4.

Thank you!

SeaWorld has their special Christmas Celebration going on for three of your four dates 12/2, 12/3, and 12/4. It's really incredible (a favorite of my family and extended family). I would highly recommend going. I think you and your nine year old would love it. They decorate more for Christmas than Disney or Universal and have so many special Christmas shows that are just wonderful. IMHO they own Christmas in Orlando. Here's a link to the SeaWorld website in case you want to look at some of the offerings for the days that they have that event. This gets me in the Christmas spirit more than anything else we do in Orlando when we go down for the Christmas holidays.

The general SeaWorld website is great. Below, though, I have the link directly to the special things on top of the great normal offerings they have.

https://seaworld.com/orlando/events/christmas-celebration/shows/

SeaWorld has their special Christmas Celebration going on for three of your four dates 12/2, 12/3, and 12/4. It's really incredible (a favorite of my family and extended family). I would highly recommend going. I think you and your nine year old would love it. They decorate more for Christmas than Disney or Universal and have so many special Christmas shows that are just wonderful. IMHO they own Christmas in Orlando. Here's a link to the SeaWorld website in case you want to look at some of the offerings for the days that they have that event. This gets me in the Christmas spirit more than anything else we do in Orlando when we go down for the Christmas holidays.

The general SeaWorld website is great. Below, though, I have the link directly to the special things on top of the great normal offerings they have.

https://seaworld.com/orlando/events/christmas-celebration/shows/
Glad to hear a review on this. We will be going this year when we are in town since my Godson will be running the ice show. So excited to see it!

Christmas tree stroll at Disney Springs, the Gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian. Wilderness Lodge has a huge beautiful Christmas tree you could go see. There is a Christmas tree lighting I think everyday at Fort Wilderness (at least there was 2019 and prior).

If you're going to be in town and can spend around the same amount as MVMCP -- World Showcase at EPCOT will have holiday themed entertainment every day starting 11/25. Apparently it includes Santa and Santa equivalents for many of the WS countries, and a scavenger hunt (which I assume is similar to the Flower and Garden scavenger hunt). There is more info on the Disney site!

Fort wilderness campground tours, Hollywood and Vine has Minnie and characters all dressed up in Christmas outfits, spend time in each Pavilion at EPCOT for their Christmas traditions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter