Christmas Music Box Popcorn Bucket

Can I take that thing home on the plane? I don't see it fitting in my luggage. And I want one. Bad.

Can I take that thing home on the plane? I don't see it fitting in my luggage. And I want one. Bad.
We packed ours into our luggage and brought it home that way. It can probably fit under the airplane seat in front of you.

I saw a picture and thought it was large, but then another picture showed someone holding it up on one hand, so I think it's smaller than I was imagining. Which is good! Thanks!

I recognized it from the Christmas Parade. I put mine in my carryon, laid it sideways.

We got home last Thursday and they were sold out, they were not sure on Wednesday if they were going to get more in or not. I am so mad at myself for not getting it our first day there.

I managed to fit it in my large case. But I guess you could take it on in place of a handbag 😀

I managed to get two of them home in my carryon! (one for me, one for a friend). I use a Vera Bradley bag which fits under the seat in front of me on Southwest, so while they're a good size they aren't huge. I love the music it plays. My 1yr old granddaughter loves when I play it for her!

We have been here since the 12th and asked many CM's if by chance they would restock. Every one said the same thing, " not this year". They seem to think they will be brought back next holiday season. Leaving tomorrow with no bucket. 😭

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter