Christmas morning supprise!!

AintGonaGrowUp

"We've got no troubles, Life is the bubbles!"
A friend of mine is surprising their kids with a Disney trip for Christmas! The big question is... How to tell the kids? They are getting lots of Disney themed gifts but does anyone have sudjestions for a "grand finally" gift? Thanks!!!

We did a Christmas morning surprise last year :) We actually had them open the big giveaway present first, a puzzle they had to put together that was Cinderella's castle with print "We're going to Disney World!" on it. Then they each got a suitcase with Disney goodies in it (autograph books, t-shirts, pins and lanyards, guide book, ect

The puzzle was my husband's idea, I wanted to wrap a big box with balloons in it so that they would open the box and the balloons would float up and one would have a note attached saying we were going to Disney :)

We did the huge box with balloons thing and it worked really well. I got a huge washing machine box at Home Depot and wrapped it with several rolls of Disney paper. Then I got a large bow like the ones they put on cars. It was pretty exciting to see it under the tree! I got Mylar balloons with everyone's favorite Disney characters on them (mylar stays afloat a lot longer than latex).:goodvibes

We are doing a Christmas Eve Surprise. I don't want it to compete with Christmas day and santa gifts. Plus, the 24th is the last day we can change customize magic bands :) Maybe they will get a little planning.

I am planning a a big box with a mickey balloon coming out when they open it up. It will have some Disney gifts for them...and also have the itinerary so they know what is planned out.

Hope it goes well...I want to do it now..but its less than two months now !!!

Exciting! We are doing a Christmas surprise with DD 7 and 5 too. Not going until March, though. Just booked airfare and accommodations...now the fun part of planning begins! Let the ideas flow...

Following!

I wanted to ask this question, too. Whoo-hoo! The balloon idea is fantastic.

I thought telling them on Christmas would give us some time to read maps and dream about what to do. :love:

Love the puzzle idea, too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter