Christmas in January??

pcdisneyqueen

Earning My Ears
We are going to the parks January 10-16 for my 25th birthday (January 21). Will the decorations for Christmas still be up for MK?

We are going to the parks January 10-16 for my 25th birthday (January 21). Will the decorations for Christmas still be up for MK?

You may see some on the 10th since they usually leave them up through marathon weekend, but I wouldn't expect them after that.

we will also be there marathon weekend - do any of you think they will actually have the marathons?

we will also be there marathon weekend - do any of you think they will actually have the marathons?
I do not know how they are going to social distance in a marathon or wear mask while running. I think they are going to re schedule the event or cancel.

Hi, jumping on this thread lol. Thinking of rescheduling our August trip to that same week in January. We’ve never been in January, only August and September for the last 20 years. How are the crowds normally then? Thanks!

Hi, jumping on this thread lol. Thinking of rescheduling our August trip to that same week in January. We’ve never been in January, only August and September for the last 20 years. How are the crowds normally then? Thanks!
I love January and February. The crowds are usually lower since school is back, but this year I am afraid a lot of people will be there bc of the pandemic. Its colder so a light jacket is needed. Last time we went it was very nice weather with lower crowds

Turning 48 this year and will be at WDW Jan 8-16. Can I join the club? :laughing:
Hoping we catch leftovers from Christmas too!

I'm bummed the marathon's likely cancelled. On the bright side... our Jan visit won't have that surge in attendance. MLK weekend still to contend with but could be slower with school breaks not being so unique. Likely that less trips are planned overall.

Rating that week somewhere between CL 1-4 with 95% CI, lol. *Fingers crossed* the whole resort is open and most of life is getting back to normal. We're giving that a better than 50% chance if anyone's taking odds. Also hoping EP Art Festival begins as scheduled on Jan 15. Really looking forward to that.

Turning 48 this year and will be at WDW Jan 8-16. Can I join the club? :laughing:
Hoping we catch leftovers from Christmas too!

I'm bummed the marathon's likely cancelled. On the bright side... our Jan visit won't have that surge in attendance. MLK weekend still to contend with but could be slower with school breaks not being so unique. Likely that less trips are planned overall.

Rating that week somewhere between CL 1-4 with 95% CI, lol. *Fingers crossed* the whole resort is open and most of life is getting back to normal. We're giving that a better than 50% chance if anyone's taking odds. Also hoping EP Art Festival begins as scheduled on Jan 15. Really looking forward to that.
I should know this but what is CL 1-4 with 95% Cl? lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter